Resource icon

Misc 1923 Driver model 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nicecuppatea submitted a new resource:

1923 Driver model - Bad gloves and silly hat.

1923 Driver model in slightly dodgy but period correct attire for anyone who doesn't have it already. It's included in my other mods but not the FIAT, thought it might be better uploaded seperately.

Feel free to use it in your own mods if you want, my only condition is you don't charge for it as it's largely Kunos's work anyway. I just added the flying helmet and goggles and changed the glove textures.

Seems to install correctly if you just drag and drop it to Content Manager but if you...

Read more about this resource...

Great mod thanks, I was wondering if it's possible to change the gloves I wanted to use Crochet or leather gloves using the skin.ini file but it doesn't let me change them, I can only change those inside gloves_23 folder, is it possible to use other types of gloves?

It's because I didn't follow the naming convention for the textures (not sure why, probably having a DUH! day at the time). I've changed it and tested it, seems to work with all the Kunos gloves now. Give me a couple of hours and I'll upload an update - got to change the detail textures on my gloves to fit the Kunos tiling values.

Thanks for finding that though, I've not touched the driver model for ages so I wouldn't have found that problem without your help.

It's because I didn't follow the naming convention for the textures (not sure why, probably having a DUH! day at the time). I've changed it and tested it, seems to work with all the Kunos gloves now. Give me a couple of hours and I'll upload an update - got to change the detail textures on my gloves to fit the Kunos tiling values.

Thanks for finding that though, I've not touched the driver model for ages so I wouldn't have found that problem without your help.
That's great thanks!! No worries at all, I love customization and got that idea =)

Nicecuppatea updated 1923 Driver model with a new update entry:

Driver 1923 update 1.1

Little update to correct the glove texture names so that they follow Kunos's names, which means you can use Kunos gloves if you prefer them to my slightly basic ones.

NOTE: Extract to your ...Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa folder to use. Content Manager seems to miss the texture folders now - could've sworn it worked with drag'n'drop before - so it's probably best to extract the files manually.

With all my glove :),

Liam

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love this mod a lot! another marterpiece of your works @Nicecuppatea I use it in my favourite car as there is not a 50s helmet yet. Thanks again!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_ks_nordschleife_29-6-121-17-2-16.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_ks_nordschleife_29-6-121-17-2-16.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_napoli 1934-57_13-7-121-21-19-21.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_napoli 1934-57_13-7-121-21-19-21.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 158
Hi !
Thank you for sharing your very great models
I'm trying to add this car into AC game, but I still have issues, with game crashing when launching the drivign session.
I can read many times in the discussion that you are using "Content Manager"
Could you explain what is this application ? I can find nothing like that into AC interface nor Steam ?
Many thanks
Sylvain

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back