#15 Team Car Collection N24h 2019

Skins #15 Team Car Collection N24h 2019 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luca Badin submitted a new resource:

#15 Team Car Collection N24h 2019 - Skin for the #15 Audi R8 LMS of Aust, Bender, Bollrath and Hertenstein in the 2019 N24h

This is the #15 Audi Sport Team Car Collection car driven by Stefan Aust, Oliver Bender, Christian Bollrath and Jean-Louis Hertenstein in the 2019 Nürbürgring 24h.

The lineup was the only all-Bronze category one in the SP9 class, and as such technically the weakest entry. It finished in 15th place overall, and 13th out of 15 SP9 finishers, nine laps behind the winners.

View attachment 392545

Note that this skin is for the old spec Kunos R8 LMS, not for the recently...

Read more about this resource...

Just a little heads up, your car appears fine in game (although the whole car is matte from rear to front)

But it's messed up in cm showroom and updated previews.
__custom_showroom_1595766753.jpg
preview.jpg

Thank you for letting me know. Oddly enough, this doesn't happen on my end, even trying to reinstall the skin from the archive I uploaded. I assume the NM is to blame, though, as I generated it with CM and didn't really tweak it further (the grey bits should probably not be matte). I'll try to upload a betteer NM ASAP, which should hopefully fix the issue.

Thank you for letting me know. Oddly enough, this doesn't happen on my end, even trying to reinstall the skin from the archive I uploaded. I assume the NM is to blame, though, as I generated it with CM and didn't really tweak it further (the grey bits should probably not be matte). I'll try to upload a betteer NM ASAP, which should hopefully fix the issue.
Try testing industrial showroom of cm showroom. That's where the issue happens. Empty showrooms show the car fine, it's when light shines on the car that we see this.

Try testing industrial showroom of cm showroom. That's where the issue happens. Empty showrooms show the car fine, it's when light shines on the car that we see this.

Oh yeah, that's it. I ****ed up the gloss component, and as I suspected, the #6 Black Falcon has the same issue.

Will fix both. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your work. You wrote, that you've made the skin to complete the 2019 N24 Audi set. But where can I find the skin for the #5 Phoenix Racing Audi?

Well spotted - there is a VLN version made by someone else, but there is no N24 version publicly available. I had made one a few months ago, but the end result wasn't that good and I kept it for myself.

I kind of want to do the #100 Walkenhorst first, as no version exists and I haven't done anything for the Bayro 6 yet, but I definitely want to get the #5 done properly.

Well spotted - there is a VLN version made by someone else, but there is no N24 version publicly available. I had made one a few months ago, but the end result wasn't that good and I kept it for myself.

I kind of want to do the #100 Walkenhorst first, as no version exists and I haven't done anything for the Bayro 6 yet, but I definitely want to get the #5 done properly.

OK, and I thought, that I missed it. Thank you for the info.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.