Škoda Octavia Cup 2008

Cars Škoda Octavia Cup 2008 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for the update, but the RPM needle still doesn't work with CSP 0.1.76. So I checked the ext_config.ini and changed the line "DISABLE_ANALOGINSTRUMENTSINI = 1" to "DISABLE_ANALOGINSTRUMENTSINI = 0" and now the RPM needle works.

Thank you for the update, but the RPM needle still doesn't work with CSP 0.1.76. So I checked the ext_config.ini and changed the line "DISABLE_ANALOGINSTRUMENTSINI = 1" to "DISABLE_ANALOGINSTRUMENTSINI = 0" and now the RPM needle works.
there is a reason that the analog instruments are disabled in CSP config, because LUA script takes over the needle. Are you sure you are on correct CSP version? It has to be latest public version, not patreon 76 Preview XY. Or if you have patreon version then 77+ it should work as well.

I don`t have CSP patreon and the RPM needle doesn't work on public version CSP 0.1.76. I also tried to deactivate and activate "CAR INSTRUMENTS" in CSP settings, but that didn't change anything. Is there another option in CSP, that has to be activated to make the RPM needle work with LUA script?

Last edited:
I don`t have CSP patreon and the RPM needle doesn't work on public version CSP 0.1.76. I also tried to deactivate and activate "CAR INSTRUMENTS" in CSP settings, but that didn't change anything. Is there another option in CSP, that has to be activated to make the RPM needle work with LUA script?
That's strange because you are the only one reporting this issue. Maybe try to delete the car and redownload it again to be sure mod files are OK, then maybe try to reinstall the CSP and check if it helped. A lot of people tested the mod before release, even CSP 0.1.76 was developed along with this car, Ilja participated in it personally so this is strange for me. BTW the other stuff in dashboard works for you? Can you switch pages and control the dasboard with Extra A,B,C,D buttons? If this works everything else should work as well. We had some issues while developing the script with the needle but I thought it was fixed in final release. Anyways, if you want to investigate it more, please send me some information about the graphic and csp settings which do you use and we can look on it, maybe there is still some bug in CSP.

Last edited:
I did a lot of testing with CM and CSP graphics settings, reinstalled CSP 0.1.76 and the car, but the RPM needle doesn't work with LUA script. The digtal display is working without a problem, e.g. I can change the RPM value of the shift LED and that works correctly. Where does the car save the new values for the display? Maybe this causes the problem. In the meanwhile I'll use "DISABLE_ANALOGINSTRUMENTSINI = 0" for a working RPM needle.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%