Cars Škoda Octavia Cup 2008 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Fuzo

TM-Modding
Fuzo submitted a new resource:

Škoda Octavia Cup 2008 - rfactor 1 Hall of Famer converted to Assetto Corsa

View attachment 527185
View attachment 527186
Back in the days, when rFactor 1 was very popular, the legendary Octavia Cup mod was created by Simrace.cz Modding team. This mod was so popular that it made top 15 in rFactor Hall of Fame (14. place at this moment). It was brought to perfection over the time by its creators and was praised for the authenticity, feedback and handling characteristics. FWD touring cars were always popular This mod had big impact even on...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the present! But I like to know what tracks did this car ran before. Can't find much information about it.
The information about the Octavia Cup series is very scarce, the official webpage octaviacup.cz was canceled, I found only one wiki webpage but it is mostly about the latest itteration with Octavia III RS car. But what I found out while working on gen II and III of the Octavia Cup mod they drove mostly on tracks like Brno, Most, Slovakiaring, Poznan, Redbull Ring, Lausitzring, Oschersleben, Grobnik and Hungaroring. But I guess Autodrom Most can be considered to be the "home track".

The information about the Octavia Cup series is very scarce, the official webpage octaviacup.cz was canceled, I found only one wiki webpage but it is mostly about the latest itteration with Octavia III RS car. But what I found out while working on gen II and III of the Octavia Cup mod they drove mostly on tracks like Brno, Most, Slovakiaring, Poznan, Redbull Ring, Lausitzring, Oschersleben, Grobnik and Hungaroring. But I guess Autodrom Most can be considered to be the "home track".
Thanks for your explanation. By the way, how can I know which track is newer/updated on the reboot team website? Is it placed in sequence like the top one is the newest/updated?

Thanks for your explanation. By the way, how can I know which track is newer/updated on the reboot team website? Is it placed in sequence like the top one is the newest/updated?
mostly newer tracks are on the top and I try to keep links up to date but I feel like I will cease the page because people are confused and think that TMM is Reboot Team :D

mostly newer tracks are on the top and I try to keep links up to date but I feel like I will cease the page because people are confused and think that TMM is Reboot Team :D
Making a new website is a good solution I think. I knew that links are taken from GTP, but that forum is confusing me, it's so hard to find things that I want. Can't even find a proper reboot team release post on GTP:(

sorry but we don't plan doing civilan cars at this moment.
@2.0tdi
You can in CM Showroom (then look for PaintShop button )make some new skins to create a plain road car skin with any color of your choosing (so without no decals).. only thing is that the headlights are also painted so not drivable at night :)
Also you can easily make a Tune yourself (eg w Assetto Corsa Car Tuner) and make it AWD instead of FWD if you preffer, or even RWD... :)

Last edited:
@2.0tdi
You can in CM Showroom (then look for PaintShop button )make some new skins to create a plain road car skin with any color of your choosing (so without no decals).. only thing is that the headlights are also painted so not drivable at night :)
Also you can easily make a Tune yourself (eg w Assetto Corsa Car Tuner) and make it AWD instead of FWD if you preffer, or even RWD... :)
Unfortunatelly Octavia Cup cars were built without front lights, they never drove night races, so they took the lights down to make car lighter and to prevent shattered glass pieces on the track because it was very close racing with lots of contacts :)

That car tuner thing is something what I don't understand and won't never support. It is true that you can do literaly an airplane from the car if you wish, but we are driving a simulator which should simulate real cars, right? :D

This car is awesome! It feels very raw and alive. I'm having so much fun with it - Thankyou!
I do have a question though.. was this car ever fitted with headlights? I realise that realism is the aim here but it would be nice to drive in darker environments.
Edit - apologies you answered this question above!

Last edited:
This car is awesome! It feels very raw and alive. I'm having so much fun with it - Thankyou!
I do have a question though.. was this car ever fitted with headlights? I realise that realism is the aim here but it would be nice to drive in darker environments.
Edit - apologies you answered this question above!
Actually I thought that facelift version of this car had lights, then I checked better and found out that it was just a sticker :D

ovca2.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back