The last WRC title under Nacon's umbrella will be delayed. It will be a short amount of time, from mid October to November 3rd and the reason is to gather all different editions in just one release date, avoiding splitting the audience and potential issues.
This way, console editions, which were planned initially for October 14th will have an a couple of weeks attention to polish possible bugs or other hickups.
This change was decided due to community feedback at Gamescom and recent esports events. A later release on PC was often questioned by vocal WRC fans and this new release strategy is the way to make it clear for everybody. This is what Kylotonn stated with this announcement.
WRC Generations will have two editions: Deluxe and Regular with a difference of 10 dollar/euro, starting from 39,99 dollar/euro. Deluxe edition has some interesting content consisting on:
- The WRC Generations base game
- Sébastien Loeb's Citroën C4 WRC
- Additional livery for Romain Dumas' Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT
- Bonus items to enhance the livery editor
- A Career Starter Pack with experienced crew member cards for Career mode
- Three months of free access to WRC+, the official streaming platform of the FIA World Rally Championship