It is standalone and can be purchased at any Peterbilt dealership.
It comes with a decent variety of accessories and two frame variants.
There will be much more in future updates!
- Standalone sold in the salon Peterbilt
- Spelled out in the company (agencies bookings)
- Prescribe start (Gallery) 2 cabins
- 2 chassis
- Own interior
- There is a decent variety of accessories
- It will be much more in future updates
Is this a real truck?
Yes! The Scot A2HD was a truck produced in Debert, Nova Scotia from 1976 to 1980 by a subsidiary of J. D. Irving Ltd.
Most went into service in the fleets of other subsidiaries of Irving: Irving Oil, RST, and Midland to name a few. Its predecessor, the A1HD was made using a Ford L series cab.
The A2HD was made using Scot's own cab from their C1 series tilt-cab with a fiberglass one-piece hood and fender assembly.
It was available with a truly integrated sleeper which was practically unheard of at the time.