I´m proud that I can present you the first version of my physics, effects, details and lighting update from F1 2014 converted to F1 2013. The most of you guys have the 2014 Game and now this is a big bonus gift for you my friends. It is all in.
This update is splitted into two parts. I´m using DX 11 Shaders of Dirt Rally and change the postprocessing files and lighting files for that. I do the same for F1 2014 but I must update something for F1 2013. Looks awesome.
I put my ReShade Settings in Version 3.04 to the Update for more crisper look and optimize the settings for 2013.
It can be that all my last 2014 tracks now working on 2013, because I have converted the most stuff and the tracks have all files that you need.
This tracks working perfect:
A second update will come with all the trees, grass and tarmac updates of my F1 2014 Mods.
I hope you like my big job. It is all for you and it is free.
What is changed:
- DX 11 Shaders
- complete Lighting for all 2013 tracks
- night lighting
- complete detaillevel for all tracks
- complete physic effects for more realism /grass,gravelstones/sparks
- new gammaslider with tiny steps on slider
- Ultra Max Level in Graphics Configuration Menu
- shadowsize up to 8192 pixel
- reflectionsize up to 2048
- ultra max level of detail
- ultra max car level of detail
- comng soon tireupdate, but I like the 13 look of tires
Unpack the 7Zip archive and copy all of the f1 2013 folder in the update in your main gamefolder of f1 2013. Please use only 7Zip for unpacking.
Have fun with this huge update
Do you love cycling, running or just working out to get fit?
Join the RaceDepartment community members on Strava here.
NeffO´s F1 2013 FX_Lighting_Physics Details Update P1 1.0
this is a version of my Physics, Effects and Lighting Update from F1 2014 No AI Changes