Resource icon

Misc ZONE DRS modified AUSTRIA, SOCHI, BRAZIL 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
canois submitted a new resource:

ZONE DRS modified AUSTRIA, SOCHI, BRAZIL - DRS modified

Hello friends, here I bring you a novelty, I hope you keep something, because change something that had already done, and well, the images speak for itself but the same I write them: modify the areas of DRS in Austria Brazil and Sochi, I explain:

GP Austria: In Austria lengthens the first DRS area of the goal straight to the second straight, care that in the curve there are DRS, and the second area is maintained. and I corri to DRS detection area of zone 2 a little more to how it is today...

Read more about this resource...

friend, thanks, but no, I don't know how to improve the reflections, I have only limited myself to redesigning the cars, and making some parts new, nothing more, I don't know how to correct the reflections.

friend, thanks, but no, I don't know how to improve the reflections, I have only limited myself to redesigning the cars, and making some parts new, nothing more, I don't know how to correct the reflections.
Is there's any possible chance to update the layouts of Sakhir, Catalunya, Imola and Abu Dhabi?

I guess,
Sakhir: Outer Circuit
Catalunya, Imola, Abu Dhabi: 2021 layout
I wish I knew or found how to do it, the abu dhabi circuit of this last championship is super good, although the previous layout is not bad, but this new version that they released is super, great, but I don't know how to do it, hopefully and discover how . what else would I want, to be able to do something similar to jeddah hehehe

did they make modifications to gp catalunya???

Last edited:
I wish I knew or found how to do it, the abu dhabi circuit of this last championship is super good, although the previous layout is not bad, but this new version that they released is super, great, but I don't know how to do it, hopefully and discover how . what else would I want, to be able to do something similar to jeddah hehehe

did they make modifications to gp catalunya???
If there's someone managing to change the layout then we can expand our vision to creating real tracks of Baku, Mexico, Miami or Jeddah :)

If there's someone managing to change the layout then we can expand our vision to creating real tracks of Baku, Mexico, Miami or Jeddah :)
Do you know someone who knows how to do it?????????

once searching, there was a person i don't know if it was a joke or not, who asked another in the community to show him his vision of sochi because he didn't like the current layout and he sent him a different layout. but I don't know beyond that. but I'm telling you, I wish there was someone with the tools to design new circuits, new layouts.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea