Zolder

Tracks Zolder 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pascalwb submitted a new resource:

Zolder - Scratch made Circuit Zolder in Belgium

wPrFJ8w.png

First public version of my Zolder track made from scratch. It was my first ever track, basically I had zero modeling experience before. It took longer than I expected, either because of school or work or just laziness. I admire everybody who makes tracks or cars because it is really a lot of work with all the small stuff around the track and details. If I had to start again, I would probably do it differently, but we learn as we go.

Track was made...

Read more about this resource...

20180225124345_1.jpg
good job love it 1000%

only one thing some trees look like they are cut out of piece cardboard there is a white outline surrounding it looks real fake

The wrong way sign can't be fixed, as the pitexit is closer to the oncoming lane than to the correct way
Try creating wider ROAD OR PITLANE on the left side, so it will be closer to the main road in that direction (there is a WALL so, noone will be able to drive there anyway) ;)

I had exactly the same issue with my Zolder, but now I am thinking of specified above, and it might work.

This has been discussed 1000 times with various mods out there. It cannot be fixed for single player. It is a design flaw in AC and nothing can be done to fix it.

For online use an AI line can be made that goes way off track on the back straight so the pit lane is closer tot he main straight but obviously this ruins AI for single player.

This s a great mod, thank you. Unfortunately I can’t use it because it makes my PC stutter, like if it is demanding too much ressource, as soon as I am racing against AI. No other track does that on my PC, only this one and i have a ton of track mod. Just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Scusate io ho scaricato la mod.Un ottimo lavoro davvero spettacolare.volevo farvi due domande: si può istallare questa mod f1 2014?E questo tracciato si può mettere al posto di un'altro.Grazie

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.