Zolder

Tracks Zolder 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great track! Please update as you get time.

Found a few errors-
1. Pit exit, when racing with my small online group causes a Kunos jump to pit penalty, 30s on 1st offense
2. Pit entry causes lap cut penalty

I just know one and only modern Zolder AC Track working online for this reason.
Sry I cannot give a link.... and I don't know how they did to avoid this problem

Zolder pit exit always shows a "wrong direction" warning and of course a Kunos penalty.
It mostly happens when another part of the track is not very far and in the other direction.

I know there's another track with this same problem and the pit exit and track have the same kind of configuration, but don't remember which one.

I posted how it is fixed on first page. And it is the same technique used on the acreboot version. You simply record an AI line off track on the back straight. Sadly for offline there is no way to avoid the wrong way sign so penalties must be turned off.

Thx LilSki ... now I know why the acreboot online is working. ;)
I didn't know you had posted the solution at 1st page.

NB: and how to solve this problem when it happens. ( rather say to a mate how to solve it. )

And right Fanapryde that's the name of the track I didn't remember. :thumbsup:

will there come any updates, because it's not finished and a bit buggy, or is this project dead now?
Since it's evidently been abandoned maybe @jim lloyd could give it a bit of a reboot?

upload_2018-12-27_23-4-7.png

Last edited:
It does hurt of course, one thing is bringing to AC totally new content or content from competitors, another one is "vampirizing" the young kids in your own family. Especially as AC is not going to sell many more copies and ACC is still struggling with the MP features, with most of its appeal coming from the new content.

• Deleted member 197115

I bet AC DLC will sell very well. :whistling:

Fantastic mod however I have glass/shiny grass textures. Does anyone else have this issue. The screenshots the grass looks fine. I am running sol and reshade so maybe that has something to do with it.

Fantastic mod however I have glass/shiny grass textures. Does anyone else have this issue. The screenshots the grass looks fine. I am running sol and reshade so maybe that has something to do with it.
I had the same issue, but it has been remedied a while ago. Solution is on discord.
Check the configs library, the last version solves the issue.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 31.0%