PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
I am going to try to test out the Classic Silverstone tonight to see if it is possible for the race to go ahead on Saturday. I haven't checked it out since the last patch but according to what I have read it's still a mess so we may have to abandon plans for it but i'll report back what I find.

Reactions: Rob
I am going to try to test out the Classic Silverstone tonight to see if it is possible for the race to go ahead on Saturday. I haven't checked it out since the last patch but according to what I have read it's still a mess so we may have to abandon plans for it but i'll report back what I find.
I actually did this last night in the hopes that IndyCar may be good there. However, it was complete disaster. Stuck in the pits permanently on the first try then blasted to dash, then glitched beyond control. I think SMS needs a bit more quality control.

I actually did this last night in the hopes that IndyCar may be good there. However, it was complete disaster. Stuck in the pits permanently on the first try then blasted to dash, then glitched beyond control. I think SMS needs a bit more quality control.
Sad to hear but no surprise seeing as so many are complaining about it on the forums. Bad show that this was allowed out in such a state and even more so when it's such a good track :thumbsdown:

Sad to hear but no surprise seeing as so many are complaining about it on the forums. Bad show that this was allowed out in such a state and even more so when it's such a good track :thumbsdown:
And I even think they took a whack at fixing it, with no success. Wonder what makes this track so hard? Maybe it really does drive like an oval of sorts and so therefore the A.I. crash, like they do at the Noose. But the real killer here is the glitchy pits, otherwise, we could turn off the A.I.

Off topic. I hope you and your family and your friends are okay, Peter. I was in Brussels not long ago and flew in and out of that busy airport, as have many. What is happening over there? Seemed like Belgium had this stuff under control. (sigh) I fear we are not far behind.

To be honest the AI were not the problem for me when I tried the track out it was simply the chaos that ensued in the pits.

Is crazy everything that is going off in parts of Europe now Rob. Awful sites over in Brussels today and more to come I'm sure. I'm flying off to Crete on Saturday week from Gatwick so it'll probably be quite nervy there as a result.

To be honest the AI were not the problem for me when I tried the track out it was simply the chaos that ensued in the pits.

Is crazy everything that is going off in parts of Europe now Rob. Awful sites over in Brussels today and more to come I'm sure. I'm flying off to Crete on Saturday week from Gatwick so it'll probably be quite nervy there as a result.

The Silverstone A.I. were not as bad as the Noose A.I. for sure. The Noose A.I. looked like a nuclear bomb had gone off nearby. But there were some bizarre on track experiences in Silverstone, like ghosting and off track invincibility.

We all will be thinking about your safe return. It's never easy to travel shortly after a terrorist attack, but I try to remember that it's probably safer due to awareness. May peace be with you.

Yea be careful peter .cant believe all these crazies out here.I too am afraid were next or not far behind. Hate to say but im really suprised they havent tried already.on a good note how did the f1 race go? I had to go but was really getting into it.hope to be able to race at Malaysia. Even thou im terrible there.lol

Yea be careful peter .cant believe all these crazies out here.I too am afraid were next or not far behind. Hate to say but im really suprised they havent tried already.on a good note how did the f1 race go? I had to go but was really getting into it.hope to be able to race at Malaysia. Even thou im terrible there.lol

I believe it has already happened here, only the two in CA were technically not foreigners. In any case, I agree with you.

I saw you on the side of the road in AUS and wondered if you might have been in a crack up. I think you just were trying to deal with others and thought you could restart. But then you had to go and we all understood. I think you would have fared well, though. I dropped back considerable and Peter, as usual, got stronger, but Craig was gone, so the win was back in play. I had to pit one extra time due to damage and that pretty much capped my race. But it was good fun anyway, since F1 is so immersive (sometimes I forget that Crew Chief is not active). Ugh, Malaysia. I really suck there too. I just can't get my head around the third sector. It kills me.

Hi guys,sorry I'm a new to the site and struggling to find out what/where/when your racing next?

Hey Original. Welcome. We race on Saturdays at 4:30pm U.S. Eastern or 9:30pm GMT. All are welcome and we rotate cars normally, so the Lotus Classic F1 cars go one weekend and the LMP2 cars go the next, and so on.

Right now, you came at a good time because we are about to start a new series. It will be IndyCar and involve a variety of tracks, including at least one oval, and maybe more if SMS releases the Indianapolis track. So, we will likely go seven straight weeks of IndyCar.

Most of us also race the Codemasters' F1 game and we structure it so our small group meets every night after the real F1 event, on the same track, if possible, that the real F1 just ran. For instance, we just did Australia last weekend. Next is Bahrain when F1 gets there. Look in the threads on the bottom half of the page here and we will post a new one the week of the real F1 race. That game has gotten much more stable, just like Project Cars.

If you are looking for Wednesday night (US) action, it's here.

If you want to jump in and run the last race of the season it will be LeMans in the LMP2 cars, as Lotus Classic F1 is finished with EpilepticToast being the Champion.

Thanks for asking. Hope we get to meet up on the track!

a good 7 seconds faster than my time if I recall, and I was on it! could have improved the setup a lot to be fair but not that much haha.
to beat the usual leader board elite folks is no easy task, highest I've ever finished in a DN challenge was 2nd place and it took days and days of tuning /practicing/frustration. I find it more stressful than fun now TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back