PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Tried to have a little last practice earlier but had a strange wheel problem. Whenever I turned it into a right hander past a certain point it wanted to go full right with a real strong pull. Had to force it back left. Very difficult to drive anywhere like yhst let alone here. Anyone se experienced that before?

Tried to have a little last practice earlier but had a strange wheel problem. Whenever I turned it into a right hander past a certain point it wanted to go full right with a real strong pull. Had to force it back left. Very difficult to drive anywhere like yhst let alone here. Anyone se experienced that before?

Yea,we talked about my hard lock problems extensively. I struggled a long time and still go, but I find less ffb and particularly TF, helps. DoR may play a role too.

Cheers guys that was very tough but fun all the same. I was never really at the races and knew i couldn't match you guys on pace so had to try to stay out of trouble instead.

Really enjoyed the last 6 or so laps chasing Robert down and thought I had him having closed onto his tail towards the end of lap 28 but had to jump on the brakes as he slowed round that final right-hander more than I expected (aero or suspension damage i suspect) and I had a major spin as a result and damaged the aero badly. Could barely get the car to the flag after that lol. Would have been an injustice though as Rob was much faster all race (great lap of 2:29 buddy) and it was only my keeping the car together and only making two stops that kept me anywhere in contention. Great win Nic... thought Robert had you with his great drive for much of the race and the battle between you both early on sounded like a lot of fun.

Thanks Eric on making my race interesting for the first ten or so laps.

good fun race guys! Many crashes but it leveled out in the end via pitstops. These are great fun cars for wheel to wheel racing, very well done sense of vintage unpredictability and power. Good job especially to Robert, who I had a long back-forth leapfrogging sequence with while posting some damn hot laps. Real good pace here man!

Couldn't agree more Nic I feel that they really nailed the essence of the classic cars and aligned with some of these tracks they are just unparalleled in the game :thumbsup:

I knew Robert would be on it here as soon as I heard he had done a 2:30 lap in practice. I never got on the same page and couldn't find any confidence at this track and need a lot more laps to find a comfort zone.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more Nic I feel that they really nailed the essence of the classic cars and aligned with some of these tracks they are just unparalleled in the game :thumbsup:

I knew Robert would be on it here as soon as I heard he had done a 2:30 lap in practice. I never got on the same page and couldn't find any confidence at this track and need a lot more laps to find a comfort zone.

I am not buying your "woe is me" stuff this time. :) It has burned me too often, like fire.

Seriously though, I thought you were going to get me in the end. My car was failing bad after I smashed it into the wall for the 15th time. I could either pit or watch you go by. So, you must have been pretty bad off yourself.

good fun race guys! Many crashes but it leveled out in the end via pitstops. These are great fun cars for wheel to wheel racing, very well done sense of vintage unpredictability and power. Good job especially to Robert, who I had a long back-forth leapfrogging sequence with while posting some damn hot laps. Real good pace here man!

Thanks Nic. I think I finally know how you are so fast. Maybe. Although I can't replicate it...because it involves not pushing so hard and not crashing. I was the guy who just wanted to hit the tennis ball as hard as I could, even if it didn't go in.

I am not buying your "woe is me" stuff this time. :) It has burned me too often, like fire.

Seriously though, I thought you were going to get me in the end. My car was failing bad after I smashed it into the wall for the 15th time. I could either pit or watch you go by. So, you must have been pretty bad off yourself.
My car was actually ok at the time I closed on you Rob it was the smash I took when I spun trying to avoid your rear that messed my car up and then it took me ages to get it going again. It was the most fun part of the race for me :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back