F1 2011 XBOX 360 F12011 Mini Series - Catalunya - 14th of April 2013

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Steve Lambert

I hate not getting pole
1800895-ss_preview_f12011_wip_016.png

Sign up now to take part in our F12011 mini series. Please sign up only if you know you can make the race. Please note: Licensed members only please.

Please state Name / Gamer Tag / Chassis

Race Distance: 75%
Weather: Dynamic
Rules: Full
Cars: Equal
Qualification + Race
Format: XBOX 360
Assists: ABS Banned, Racing Line Banned
Full RD rules apply
AI Legend will be used to fill the grid
Host: Bennyherbs

Sunday 14th April 2013 - Lobby opens 7:15GMT, race start 7:30pm GMT
Catalunya – Spain
Circuit De Catalunya
Lap Distance: 2.9 miles
Tyre Wear: 3/3
Downforce: 3/3
Break Wear: 2/3
Track Time: 1:29.000
Official Name:Circuit De Catalunya

I have raced this track many times. Some good and some bad. I start off well and then somehow bollocks it up. It's very easy to lose concentration here and the gravel can turn a 15 second lead into a 5 second lead. But I still love the track and hope to be a lot lot closer to you this time around.

Thanks guys I got raped by Webber at the start, serves me right for making that comment above lol and a drive thru for avoiding Steve's spin on his out lap. Couldn't make any head way on Benny's pace 17sec gap for the whole race. Went for a sneaky pitstop for fresh options for fastest lap on the lap and forgot I had been lapped doh!

Thanks for the race guys. Yeah, had a couple of twitches along the way but could not match Martins pace at all. Managing fuel was better this time round and I let Benny through on the last lap and then found out he had a 20 second penalty also. Damn it. Went faster on primes in qually but got held up and backed off. But a good race guys. Sorry if I caused an issues with the spins etc. Two weeks time the next race. I think lack of practice is not helping me but the time is not there to do it. But enjoying the no assist racing anyway....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back