F1 2011 XBOX 360 F12011 Mini Series - Catalunya - 14th of April 2013

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Steve Lambert

I hate not getting pole
1800895-ss_preview_f12011_wip_016.png

Sign up now to take part in our F12011 mini series. Please sign up only if you know you can make the race. Please note: Licensed members only please.

Please state Name / Gamer Tag / Chassis

Race Distance: 75%
Weather: Dynamic
Rules: Full
Cars: Equal
Qualification + Race
Format: XBOX 360
Assists: ABS Banned, Racing Line Banned
Full RD rules apply
AI Legend will be used to fill the grid
Host: Bennyherbs

Sunday 14th April 2013 - Lobby opens 7:15GMT, race start 7:30pm GMT
Catalunya – Spain
Circuit De Catalunya
Lap Distance: 2.9 miles
Tyre Wear: 3/3
Downforce: 3/3
Break Wear: 2/3
Track Time: 1:29.000
Official Name:Circuit De Catalunya

I have raced this track many times. Some good and some bad. I start off well and then somehow bollocks it up. It's very easy to lose concentration here and the gravel can turn a 15 second lead into a 5 second lead. But I still love the track and hope to be a lot lot closer to you this time around.

Thanks guys I got raped by Webber at the start, serves me right for making that comment above lol and a drive thru for avoiding Steve's spin on his out lap. Couldn't make any head way on Benny's pace 17sec gap for the whole race. Went for a sneaky pitstop for fresh options for fastest lap on the lap and forgot I had been lapped doh!

Thanks for the race guys. Yeah, had a couple of twitches along the way but could not match Martins pace at all. Managing fuel was better this time round and I let Benny through on the last lap and then found out he had a 20 second penalty also. Damn it. Went faster on primes in qually but got held up and backed off. But a good race guys. Sorry if I caused an issues with the spins etc. Two weeks time the next race. I think lack of practice is not helping me but the time is not there to do it. But enjoying the no assist racing anyway....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%