X-Motor Racing

Changes from 1.12 to 1.13:
- Physics optimization
- Network code optimization
- All screen resolutions are supported
- Graphics code optimization
- Replay optimization

• Luna-C

Oh my, Does DJ Tiesto know your useing his track in your video's?. I feel a lawsuit comming on lmao.

hi,

1.13 patch crashes the game(game gets totally blocked at the first page). When I restart it afterwards it starts ok but in patch 1.12.
My OS is Vista 64
Hi,

I've checked patch 1.13 on Vista x64 and found no problems.
Maybe that occurs because of installation troubles.
Please check your PM here that contains the link for the full 1.13 version.
You can re-install patch or the full version.
Please let me know results.

I hope in a month or something like that.
I work on online support right now. It works but I need some time for debugging and testing such things like race sessions, some statistics, driver identification etc.

• Fresh

I tried MHRT vehicle and it looks fine. I’m trying tweak tire model.
I’d like to know how it depends on tire load?
How long and lateral grips depend on speed, slip angle and pressure?

I’m waiting from Albert a new physics profile that includes improved tire model for MHRT.
I hope we will get it till next version.
You can see these dependences on the plots below.
A case for tire load is very simple. Total lateral/longitudinal grip depends on vertical load as you define it.
A case for slip/slip angles is more complicated.
For example, lateral grip depends on slip and slip angle at once.

Attachments

• load_grip.jpg
    load_grip.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 237
  • gemente

Hi

I apoligize for my noobness, but I got a problem with the plugin for 3ds max I found inside the editor folder:

I copied the .dle file into the 3ds plugin folder, but when I launch the 3ds (v5-v6-v7 no matter which version) there's an error message like this:

DLL <C:\3dsmax5\plugins\TD2Exporter.dle> failed to initialize

How can I convert .3ds file to be used in the editor?

I'm very much interested in buying the program for business purpose, but first I need to be sure I can convert from 3ds.

Thanks for the help

Andrea

• gemente

Thanks Eugene, now in the export extension file there's TDO, but... there's a BUT :D

once I export the 3ds model to .tdo model and I open it with the editor (v 1.12) the top left corner report says Object :0 Polygons: 0.
I tried to create a simple object with 3ds (sphere) and export but I got the same result. Any clues?

Thanks again

Andrea

EDIT: I got it!!!! sorry for wasting your time

• gemente

Does it work now?
yes , I can see the model setting the "split view" command, but I've problem visualizing the 3D window. I guess it's related to some problem of my video card driver (I just use my laptop for testing the program before buying it).

Anyway I think it's a very good product,the one we're looking for to do some "test", and we're going to buy it in a while.

Check our company at:

www.italdesign.it

Ciao

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back