Worth £14.99?

Maybe. I suppose it depends on what you want. If you want one of the best evolutions in Race sim history and one of the best in race physics and FFB then it might be worth a punt. But if you don't want any of that, look elsewhere.

It's not no, not at all, just read it hasn't really moved things along from the rFactor days, on the other had I've read the Stock cars are ace fun! Gotta be worth a go for the price

These two quotes together are funny since Raceroom also has roots in gMotor 2. And "just read it hasn't..." where? Probably some retard.

It's not no, not at all, just read it hasn't really moved things along from the rFactor days, on the other had I've read the Stock cars are ace fun! Gotta be worth a go for the price

I don't know, I haven't played it, hence the question. AC and Raceroom are my 2 main ones at the moment.

If you enjoy the base content then definitely think about at least getting the Brit Pack as the quality of the cars and tracks in that pack have certainly gone up a notch.

You can also enhance your experience by adding some good mods like Patrick's track megapack, CART Xtreme, Porsche RSR and also the BTCC skins for the Marcas cars. Plus some F1 skins and the EEC GT3/Le Mans mods from outside RD.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back