Worth £14.99?

Not at all, I was asking the valued opinion of Race Department members who have played it. Beginning to wish I hadn't bothered.

I think AMS users are pretty friendly and helpful so no need to worry. Some people are sensitive about the gmotor origins but I don't really know why as it has been a great engine and in any case Reiza have made so many improvements and additions in the last couple of years.

You definitely need to donwload the track megapack by Patrick and company , plus the porsche rsr 3.0 and cart extreme mods ;) ls important to have a good/correct ffb settings on the wheels software and graphics seetings, once in the game is pretty straightforward. When you launch the game from steam there is a option to see the users guide, doing a quick read helps a lot.

I start sim racing with iracing, and the big diferrence for me, is how much alive the cars are, what does not mean they more unstable, exactly the opposite, if you drive a car to about 70% of its performance its very easy to drive, doens't matter if it is a f1 from the 60's or a modern road car, but once you start pushing bit more they become alive, and usually very unforgiven when the lack of driving skills comes in to play.

Besides that you have from big heavy trucks to superkarts, f1's to mini copper's. Is a bit like this, if someone wants a good and very credibel simulation of a certain type of racing this game is very good at it, and imo is the most credibel sim avaible to public.

Last edited:
Good job buddy. Definitely a must have for any simmer. :) Dont forget to get "CrewChief" spotter voice mod. It amplifies the awesome by a lot when racing. So much better voice and much more lines of speech compared to the stock one.

You definitely need to donwload the track megapack by Patrick and company , plus the porsche rsr 3.0 and cart extreme mods ;) ls important to have a good/correct ffb settings on the wheels software and graphics seetings, once in the game is pretty straightforward. When you launch the game from steam there a option to see the users guide, doing a quick read helps a lot.

I start sim racing with iracing, and the big diferrence for me, is how much alive the cars are, what does not mean they more unstable, exactly the opposite, if you drive a car to about 70% of its performance its very easy to drive, doens't matter if it is a f1 from the 60's or a modern road car, but once you start pushing bit more they become alive. Besides that you have from big heavy trucks to superkarts, f1's to mini copper's. Is a bit like this, if someone wants a good and very credibel simulation of a certain type of racing this game is very good at it, and that imo is the most credibel sim avaible to public.

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated! I've played iRacing so it'll be interesting to see how in compares!

Good job buddy. Definitely a must have for any simmer. :) Dont forget to get "CrewChief" spotter voice mod. It amplifies the awesome by a lot when racing. So much better voice and much more lines of speech compared to the stock one.

I'm already using crew chief (gonna throw him a few bucks as well, it's awesome!)
Looking forward to trying it with Automobilista later! :)

@HabUK If you use it in AC then you are in for a treat. There is more lines used in AMS. :) More split times, damage etc. You will be happy. So just set it to AMS in CrewChief and turn the spotter off in the sim and you should be golden. :thumbsup:

The devs are great too. It is unbelievable, but I feel like these guys really care, like no other devs for any game. Not that the other devs are really bad, but its *different* with these guys. Products great, support is great, mods are great, price is great. They've got my money!
That being said RRE is in my top 3 also, I've managed to buy packs when they pricing has been good and have gotten a LOT of content at decent prices. Also, mod quality is all over the place, and sometimes I can't be bothered to sort it all, so I stick with the big, good stuff for AMS I find here (usually if it has Patrick's name on it!!!).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back