World Endurance Championship 2023

Career World Endurance Championship 2023 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
I have an issue where my game is crashing everytime I want to launch the championship.
I tried every cars one by one and tracks and everything works fine.
I would be thankful if you know a solution or something I can do to make it work.
Have a great day.

Attachments

• crash.PNG
    crash.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 29
I have a problem with the Porsche 963LMDh , they are constantly going off the track and skidding and they get into accidents, they never make a clean lap, I don't know if it's the car's configuration, but something is wrong.

I have a problem with the Porsche 963LMDh , they are constantly going off the track and skidding and they get into accidents, they never make a clean lap, I don't know if it's the car's configuration, but something is wrong.
Very odd! Be sure to enable 'Experimental Physics', and toggle other areas that could affect them. The car works, so it would be a physics/AI setting.

Hello
I have an issue where my game is crashing everytime I want to launch the championship.
I tried every cars one by one and tracks and everything works fine.
I would be thankful if you know a solution or something I can do to make it work.
Have a great day.
That's odd. Have you tried driving the main player car separately? I'm not sure what's causing that - it's the first I've heard of it...

i may be blind, but when i go to find Content Manager > Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships. I dont' see the Content Manager folder anywhere on my computer. I checked under Documents and assettocorsa in every folder they had and still nothing. The Champioships folder under Documents would let me open, but not edit the information for the championship. If there is any help anyone can give me it would be much appreciated

i may be blind, but when i go to find Content Manager > Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships. I dont' see the Content Manager folder anywhere on my computer. I checked under Documents and assettocorsa in every folder they had and still nothing. The Champioships folder under Documents would let me open, but not edit the information for the championship. If there is any help anyone can give me it would be much appreciated
Content Manager is a program, not a folder.

Hi. Sorry but I have in my entry list 2 lmh peugeot #93 Paul Di Resta...I make some mistake installing this champ? However thank you for your beautiful work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.