World Endurance Championship 2022

Career World Endurance Championship 2022 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would update sebring (2019) with rt_sebring(2021), seems Reboot Team made a switch to a newer convention. There's some WEC Layouts from Pyyer or Track Skins (here on RD) that work with the 2022 Updates for Monza and Spa
There's a newer Reboot sebring? I wasn't aware. I need to make sure that the pit stalls are enough to cater for the cars, but if they do then I'll jump over to them.

I saw the Monza/Spa layouts too, will switch to them if the pit boxes are enough. Some were, some weren't so I opted not to go for them.

There's a newer Reboot sebring? I wasn't aware. I need to make sure that the pit stalls are enough to cater for the cars, but if they do then I'll jump over to them.

I saw the Monza/Spa layouts too, will switch to them if the pit boxes are enough. Some were, some weren't so I opted not to go for them.
Search for "AC Tracks Listing 3.0" on your prefered Search Engine, you'll find all the tracks there, you could find a 1989 Le Mans Track on there too

hi, are there skins for the moyoda?
Possibly, I've not checked. You'd need to re-build the championship to use the Moyoda as it would be a different performance spec, thus setting different times for the AI, than the one included. You'd also need to re-balance the BOP between it and the rest of the cars.

Possibly, I've not checked. You'd need to re-build the championship to use the Moyoda as it would be a different performance spec, thus setting different times for the AI, than the one included. You'd also need to re-balance the BOP between it and the rest of the cars.
My mistake I meant are there skins for the GR010 Hybrid? Not sure which ones to use.

I've followed the instructions, but can't find a "champs" folder in the asettocorsa root folder, content folder or any other folder. I see the empty "Champs" folder in Documents/Asetto Corsa where I'm supposed to copy content to, but not sure where to copy from. Do I actually just copy the cars, liveries and tracks I installed with CM over to the "champs" folder in Documents and create a World Endurance folder for them there or is there something else i need to do?

EDIT: found the problem. This post can be deleted :-D

Last edited:
hi...first of all: beeeeeest career mod!!
But I have one question: how can I choose between cars? I seem to be blind :unsure:
Here's a screenshot from my Porsche Supercup career:

NUhZZWZ.jpg

Bottom left where the car icon is, that's where you choose a new car. Alternatively you can edit the championship yourself (Content > Misc > User Champs) and choose the car there.

Thank you though!

Here's a screenshot from my Porsche Supercup career:

NUhZZWZ.jpg

Bottom left where the car icon is, that's where you choose a new car. Alternatively you can edit the championship yourself (Content > Misc > User Champs) and choose the car there.

Thank you though!
I can only change the skin, that way! But if I (for example) play the WEC Championchip, where we have many different constuctors, how can I choose another car??

Hi there, so.... everything else has worked, except for the

AC Scuderia Glickenhaus SCG 007 V1.2​

I can't purchase the car and can't even email the guy because apparently the email doesn't exist....any work arounds? cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back