World Endurance Championship 2022

Career World Endurance Championship 2022 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone know why restrictor/ballast for "your car" wouldn't work accordingly in a championship? I am trying to match my Oreca to the same numbers as in the rest of the field but every time it feels like the stock version of the car.. Has anyone else experience this on CM championships? I tried in regular drive mode and it works correctly.

Does anyone know why restrictor/ballast for "your car" wouldn't work accordingly in a championship? I am trying to match my Oreca to the same numbers as in the rest of the field but every time it feels like the stock version of the car.. Has anyone else experience this on CM championships? I tried in regular drive mode and it works correctly.
Hmm, that's odd. Try editing the championship, opening the opponent grid, and adding your own ballast there. It may stick?

Hi, first of all, thank you for all the amazing work on this. It's really nice to have a proper career with a current season.
However, I wanted to ask, if I am the only one who has issues with version of Sebring used here? Whenever I try to race there with AI, there is a huge pileup in the turn 7 on the first lap. I've tried to replace it with circuit_sebring2021 version and there is no such issue, but AI seems to be quite slower there. Also Aston Martin seems to be a faster than other GTE cars, but maybe it was on a particular track

Hi, first of all, thank you for all the amazing work on this. It's really nice to have a proper career with a current season.
However, I wanted to ask, if I am the only one who has issues with version of Sebring used here? Whenever I try to race there with AI, there is a huge pileup in the turn 7 on the first lap. I've tried to replace it with circuit_sebring2021 version and there is no such issue, but AI seems to be quite slower there. Also Aston Martin seems to be a faster than other GTE cars, but maybe it was on a particular track
hello,
For the Aston Martin, I allways have this problem... In all tracks. When it is on a race i created; i put a handicap for this car.

hello,
For the Aston Martin, I allways have this problem... In all tracks. When it is on a race i created; i put a handicap for this car.

Thanks for the feedback guys, that's interesting to hear... I've tweaked the Aston Martin so that they're the same as the others, but only with the AI driving it. Do you mean that it's faster when you drive it? If so, I'll look into that.

Interesting to hear about the pile-up on Turn 7... I may have to remove it from the calendar. It's the only Sebring that houses 32 pits, the others are smaller so there would be less teams in the overall calendar. I'll do some digging, see if I can find a happy medium.

Just ran a couple of races on Sebring (where I didn't drive) and the AI were fine - they didn't cause any pile ups at all. Very odd problem you're having there. As for the Aston Martin, you can tweak the ballast in the championship so that it's a little slower, but it seems fine on my end!

Geraint Thomas updated World Endurance Championship 2022 - AC Career with a new update entry:

Version 1.05

• Replaced the Oreca 07 with the one from the ACTK website. Unfortunately they don't know the author, but the quality is far superior with better sounds, physics, blurred rims, and a fixed LOD meaning that the Oreca 07's in the distance don't turn black anymore. The car has been balanced to match the previous Oreca's speed. I've also converted all of the skins to work with this version, and have replaced the skin pack link.
  • All LMP2 teams now only have one car per team, in order...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just checked it. It's a beautiful car, but at $25 it would be pretty unreasonable to expect everyone to buy that on top of all of the other cars for a mod!

However, it would be easy to apply the skins to it for whoever would want to use that in the season. Looks gorgeous.

Important: It looks like the Oreca 7 from the download list has been removed. I'll re-upload it to my G-Drive when I get chance, and will update the link. Apologies for anyone struggling with the Oreca 7.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 131 70.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 43 23.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 37 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 38 20.5%