Cars Work stopped on - W.I.P. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really..really...really awesome works. If needed I could pay and support this. And just a half done one(demo)to release...is OK.

this guys has done only for him and show some screens to laughing on us. No need to wait he will never been released
Understood, my apologies. I will tell Matheus to stop staying alive and feeding himself with his job, and instead divert resources towards free mods for entitled children.

He will probably starve to death but I'm sure it's worth it; after all a million better GT Sport R33's aren't coming out soon or anything, there is no reason to stop work on a half-decade old mod.

Understood, my apologies. I will tell Matheus to stop staying alive and feeding himself with his job, and instead divert resources towards free mods for entitled children.

He will probably starve to death but I'm sure it's worth it; after all a million better GT Sport R33's aren't coming out soon or anything, there is no reason to stop work on a half-decade old mod.
Me i can pay him there is any problem, if i could to contact him it will be very good

Me i can pay him there is any problem, if i could to contact him it will be very good
He would just redo the whole car because the model is old and likely not something he would release anymore, so if you're willing to pay at least upwards of 3000usd~ then you could commission him professionally. Otherwise I don't know if it would get released realistically.

I pay him 3000 usd it's not a problem but I'm waiting for his answer it's unbelievable it's impossible to reach him. Do you have his facebook or his instagram or anything else to reach him?
I sent him a message. Whenever he comes online, if he sees it, maybe you will get an answer. Reaching him is not exactly easy for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes