WipEout Racing Series

They retire on their laps (Black was on lap 4), and as nobody below P3 can't finish lap 4 at the end of the race, Black will get that position.
Same would go for Dovi or Joel.
Don't get it, if I'm extremely lucky and my bomb hits Joel and Dovi, then they're both retired in lap 4, leaving Mohammed and me with enough time to lap ourselves back.

Don't get it, if I'm extremely lucky and my bomb hits Joel and Dovi, then they're both retired in lap 4, leaving Mohammed and me with enough time to lap ourselves back.
Didn't think of that, you're right. But only if your bombs hit both Joel and Dovi, that means neither of them finish the race, so Abidi will essentially be the highest placed running driver on lap 2, and can overtake them when he reaches lap 4.
I'll remember that Black retired on block 5 on lap 4, and he currently sits in 3rd position.

@kedy89 @miki2000milos This is getting confusing :p
Let's make it simplier then

Bombs hit neither you or Joel-Joel wins the race, you 2nd, Black 3rd
Bomb hits you-you will be classified 2nd as long as Joel crosses the line in 1st
Bomb hits Joel-Joel will be 2nd, as long as you cross the line in 1st ahead of Abidi by 1 lap.
bomb hits both you and Joel-you both retire on lap 4, and Abidi is currently on lap 2, but can un-lap himself as you and Joel are retired and not moving, which makes him the race leader

Let's make it simplier then

Bombs hit neither you or Joel-Joel wins the race, you 2nd, Black 3rd
Bomb hits you-you will be classified 2nd as long as Joel crosses the line in 1st
Bomb hits Joel-Joel will be 2nd, as long as you cross the line in 1st ahead of Abidi by 1 lap.
bomb hits both you and Joel-you both retire on lap 4, and Abidi is currently on lap 2, but can un-lap himself as you and Joel are retired and not moving, which makes him the race leader
Oh, ok I get it ;)
Thanks Milos

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes