Tracks (WIP) Tor Kielce (Poland)

It's been already nearly a year since a team was created and project for Tor Kielce begun. What's Tor Kielce? It's the oldest permanent circuit in Poland (opened in 1977, just a few months before Tor Poznań) placed near Kielce (roughly halfway between Warsaw and Cracow) and it's definitely one of the most interesting ones too. Dubbed a 'Polish Nurburgring' it features a section through forest with plenty of elevation changes, it does indeed have some similarities. Long stretch of the track utilises a public national road (which is the biggest reasons why the track is so rarely used nowadays in it's full length as it's logisticly a nightmare). But hey - we're working on a digital version of it, so you can all try it out!

kielce12.jpg

We have a great team of people on board, we have a solid dataset (LiDAR from 2014) and tons of photographs and even some local folks. Project was originated by Ryczek02 and key people also include Szymik - creator of the first laser scanned mod for AC (Tor Poznań), and recently MrFloyd provided us with latest photos of the track. Mokrysedes is sharing his local knowledge and sourcing any missing information.

So far we have the currently used 'oval' section in a good shape (still plenty of work required), before we move our efforts to the public road and the forest sections to complete the full length circuit. Oval as it stands also contains an inner section that forms a kart track with multiple layouts available. LiDAR have been a great starting point to ensure an accurate and quality mod we're aiming for, it's a useful base for a physics mesh for bumps and also a solid guide for all 'around-track' objects. Since the LiDAR data is 4 years old and there's been some changes to the track itself made since - we've added all 2017 additions to the layout, so it's all going to be up to date. Since we have latest photos available for the project they have already been used for many textures, including lines and tarmac. While I can keep bragging about this project for much longer - here's some screnshots of what we have so far:

Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_torkielce_30-3-118-16-55-35.jpg

Screenshot_ktm_xbow_r_torkielce_30-3-118-17-1-31.jpg

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_torkielce_1-4-118-20-14-44.jpg

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_torkielce_1-4-118-20-18-25.jpg

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_torkielce_1-4-118-20-19-18.jpg

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_torkielce_1-4-118-20-23-49.jpg

We're planning to release it when it's ready. I just know a lot of you will be asking that question :)

Last edited:
No official release or release date for now, unfortunately. But you can drive on oval and small club layout in this unofficial release. Enjoy!
Thanks for the preview!
It's an interesting little circuit - very little! - but then I remembered this track is referred to as the Polish Nürburgring, so my Google-fu kicked in and the rest of the layout soon exposed itself.

kielce_600.jpg

Can't wait to try the full version now..!
One thing I'd say from your preview - the trees perhaps look a little pale, kind of like a lot of rFactor converted tracks have? You might want to consider darkening them a little. Or not! Just a suggestion. :)
Thanks again.

Thanks for feedback, I will consider darkening the trees. And yeah, whole circuit is very exciting, the oval is only a little part of it. You can enter the forest section and DK74 road in preview version somehow, but I don't remember exactly how. :thumbsdown:

I really love this track and your work, so when do you plan to release this beauty?

We are very tired of developing the track and how slow it goes, but we don't give up! ;) We made a decision that it is time to release version 0.4 to the public. Maybe your feedback will motivate us to get back to work :sleep: So today I have couple of screens for you, and in the days to come, the track will be released! Well... alpha version of the track :whistling:

acleagueKielceE.jpg

acleagueKielceF.jpg

acleagueKielceA.jpg

acleagueKielceD.jpg

Screens by our friend Robertus :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks