Tracks [WIP] Pau Arnos (France)

Thank you very much. I tried this one. First of all : it works fine! (64bit) I can not imagine the amount of work it means, and it's great. I planed to go to this circuit IRL in a sport car and now i have the circuit to prepare my track day!! nice job!

Hi, I raced this track IRL so I am really happy to see it in AC. But the game won't launch the track, it failed at loading the track, and the picture shown in the game is the Imola track.
Am I the only one with this problem?

My bad, I didn't realize that this beta version only worked with practice mode.
Great track !
I noticed a small hole between the road and the grass in the pit entrance.

Captain Bigleux!! Are you still working on the track ??! I'm from near Pau too and wanted to map Arnos track too so I'd like to offfer my help ^^ I have some 3d modelling knowledge and my next project would be a rally track I'm pretty sur you knowvery well : "Les coteaux de Gan" That would beawesome for rally no ?!

Contact me pls !!

John "Kalon" HAIST

Hi everybody,

I tested CaptainBigleux's track about 3 weeks ago and appreciated his effort. It seems the development of the track has stopped though... I'm quite new to SimRacing, but am driving tracks for real, so I've got interested in creating the Pau-Arnos track. I'm currently testing and discovering the possibilities of RTB, while creating this track. I try to make it as close as possible to the real actual track (anno 2020): I was there a week ago, so it's still fresh in my mind ;). Right now I'm concentrating on the track itself and less the environment. I will post more as soon as I'm ready for a beta...

Thierry

Last edited:
I just uploaded an alpha version of the track. It's still quite basic and the track is bumpy (has to do with working on lower resolution of the terrain). I used this version as 'training' for RTB (actually, as did CaptainBigleux ;) ). But, the track is drive-able...

I will start on a new version with a way higher resolution of the terrain, which will give better driving experience. The track layout is based on the track's current one (2020). Basically it's the pit lane access that changed...

My track @ RaceDepartment

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea