PC1 why is the pCARS forum buried?

You just don't get it do you? I can have my negative opinion about Pcars and I don't have to explain everything to you. Despite what you call me and despite how many times you report my posts. I have not been rude and I have not been disrespectful to the forum owners unlike you. Just take my opinion and live with it.

<sigh> how many times do I have to write that I accept that people can have a negative opinion and criticise pCARS! I must have done that or similar sentence a bucket load of times...so I think it is you who doesn't get it.

I don't report your "posts" for no reason, I only report those that I feel cross a line of acceptability within polite netiquette. I hope that explains things.

Where have I been rude and disrespectful to the forum owners? I have strongly stood up for what I believe is right. I have not called them names or anything, just pointed out that IMO they weren't controlling a certain element here enough.

I already do take your opinion, but try and take MINE, express your opinions with more maturity.

Last edited:
So just to confirm, you ARE saying that the Seta tyre model is no improvement at all over the old brush tyre model?

From memory it's probably better, but there's no single car that I can point out as sim like.
I was just wizzing around in GTR EVO, driving some of the Vipers and the Saleen, and damn, what precision, beautiful feel thru the wheel and I know where all the tyres are and "when" they're likely to slip thanks to the quality of the physics and FFB delivery.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, I consider EVO physics and FFB far superior to GTR2.....that's not to say that I deem GTR2 or weak sauce LFS as crap or junk, but that Simbin maxed out their work with EVO/RACEON.......of course, NO car in pcars comes close to the quality of EVO/RACEON'S best cars.

astoundingly petty post.....let's see if I can do one.....I'll post my thanks if you, David and Andy LEAVE the pCARS forum...how about that?!! ;)

Here we go again. You want a forum where only positive things are typed about P cars. Well it won't happen. Some of us don't like the game the way it is at the moment and we say so. If it changes, we'll either say it's better or not. That's up to us, not you. Stop trying to control everything and just stop coming here if you don't like it.

Just accept that not everyone agree's. I have not made rude comments. I have not called you names. Just accept that some members here feel Pcars has not got what we want at this present time. You really have got to stop telling everyone but mainly me and a couple of others what we can and can't say. How about you leave the forum if you don't like it?

Man i have to say i just had a few laps with Lotus 49 in pCars...its much better than last time i check,now i honestly say i can catch the slides.Amaizing,afterall it might turn well for pCars.
The pCars version of Lotus 49 has less grip when accelerate,its a bit safe when sliding sideways and its a bit to oversteery,but faster and gripper braking and Assetto Corsa has better grip when accelerate and less grip while braking(because it locks the wheels much earlyer on the brake pedal)
The FFB is good with g25 and feels alright.The only problem i have in game right now is that its still so HW demanding. with half of the settings on high a few on medium and some OFF on Imola track i get at pits around 35 to 40 fps while in other portions of the track it rises to 50 fps and i am alone on track.
In AC with high-medium settings i have around 80 fps alone and 45-50 with 12 AI...
I compare this 2 games because are the only new ones still in development that i am in.

Has anybody actually managed to get a full house with the like and dislikes ratings surely you get bonus point if you can achieve this.

all this energy can surely be put to a more creative form.

Im sure at some point we might actually get a post worth reading,, i can live in hope but i wont hold my breath.

Here we go again. You want a forum where only positive things are typed about P cars. Well it won't happen. Some of us don't like the game the way it is at the moment and we say so. If it changes, we'll either say it's better or not. That's up to us, not you. Stop trying to control everything and just stop coming here if you don't like it.

Just accept that not everyone agree's. I have not made rude comments. I have not called you names. Just accept that some members here feel Pcars has not got what we want at this present time. You really have got to stop telling everyone but mainly me and a couple of others what we can and can't say. How about you leave the forum if you don't like it?

LOL it was a joke post copying Kjell.

I've NEVER said I want only positive things about pCARS!! LOL.....seriously do you even understand the english language?!! Why do you not understand that!! You CAN criticise the game (just the umpteenth time I've said this!!). ALL I want is that it's done in a more mature manner.......capice?!!

You HAVE been rude, a sly dig at me by calling Metallica "pop". ;) LOL remember that? That was a pure troll comment, no bearing on the discussion apart from my usernames. Or it was utter ignorance and stupidity, and I don't think you're that ignorant or stupid. It's that I take exception to.

But clearly you are doing the tactic of getting a thread closed by trolling. You will never stop till this thread is closed.....PM me on this subject to continue (I doubt you will, be hey I'm happy to be proven wrong!)

From memory it's probably better, but there's no single car that I can point out as sim like.
I was just wizzing around in GTR EVO, driving some of the Vipers and the Saleen, and damn, what precision, beautiful feel thru the wheel and I know where all the tyres are and "when" they're likely to slip thanks to the quality of the physics and FFB delivery.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, I consider EVO physics and FFB far superior to GTR2.....that's not to say that I deem GTR2 or weak sauce LFS as crap or junk, but that Simbin maxed out their work with EVO/RACEON.......of course, NO car in pcars comes close to the quality of EVO/RACEON'S best cars.

That's fair enough, glad to see that sort of post back again David.

Every 2nd day, there was a 500mg update, so I just gave up......got my refund. Now, waiting for version 1.0 Thank-you-very-much!!!!

It's a game in development, it changes every day. I signed up to actually "see" the process of game development. To "see" a track go from just a ribbon of tarmac in the sky to a full blown and detailed replica. I'm finding that insight fascinating.

I've NEVER said I want only positive things about pCARS!! LOL.....seriously do you even understand the english language?!! Why do you not understand that!! You CAN criticise the game (just the umpteenth time I've said this!!). ALL I want is that it's done in a more mature manner.......capice?!!

You HAVE been rude, a sly dig at me by calling Metallica "pop". ;) LOL remember that? That was a pure troll comment, no bearing on the discussion apart from my usernames. Or it was utter ignorance and stupidity, and I don't think you're that ignorant or stupid. It's that I take exception to.

Seriously? You insult again and again. Why? I know I can criticise the game and I know what you demand, but do I have to take orders from you? I didn't realise I had upset you about calling Metallica "pop". I really don't know who they are because I don't follow the charts, well not since Status Quo. I cannot believe you think that is trolling? Seriously? You are very uptight and need to calm down. You'll be doing yourself some damage.

If I criticise the game by comparing it with another or stating that I think it's not very good in a certain department, that is my opinion so why is that immature in your eyes and who are you to deem it immature?

I would ask you to please stop having a go at me and we'll get on fine, despite what comments I make about Pcars. How about that? Perhaps you could stop with the childish insults and we'll get along.

warmest regards

Andy

Seriously? You insult again and again. Why? I know I can criticise the game and I know what you demand, but do I have to take orders from you? I didn't realise I had upset you about calling Metallica "pop". I really don't know who they are because I don't follow the charts, well not since Status Quo. I cannot believe you think that is trolling? Seriously? You are very uptight and need to calm down. You'll be doing yourself some damage.

If I criticise the game by comparing it with another or stating that I think it's not very good in a certain department, that is my opinion so why is that immature in your eyes and who are you to deem it immature?

I would ask you to please stop having a go at me and we'll get on fine, despite what comments I make about Pcars. How about that? Perhaps you could stop with the childish insults and we'll get along.

warmest regards

Andy

Here I started questioning my sanity, I could not for the life of me understand who you where talking to saying you had been insulted, I didn't think Rupe came across that harsh xD
Then it struck me! The Ignore feature! I can happily report that it works, better than I expected, but with some weird sideeffects for people with my poor memory xD
Anyways, I suggest you test it too Andy! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.