Why is it bogus to predict the death of the United States of America?

It's a shame you pride yourself on ignorance.
Bingo.

-
Here are some more from Whistleblower Williams Binney,
Again you don´t have to believe him Markus, he just helped create the problem...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/opinion/the-national-security-agencys-domestic-spying-program.html

The second link explains how you can go about doing dirty business by compartmentalizing everything.

Gotta love this quote as well.
“The decision must have been made in September 2001,” Mr. Binney told me and the cinematographer Kirsten Johnson. “That’s when the equipment started coming in.”
So equipment starts to come in in the exact same month these supposed muslims created armageddon in NYC.

Or....it´s simply another part of the puzzle.

Funny also how you say there´s no correllation to Nazi Germany but William Binney has no problems comparing the two.

I used to be like you, Hampus, then I took a brain to the inside of my head.
You mean you used to be a racist? Clearly i am one according to your deformed world view..

You are the last person on the forum to say someone else needs a brain..
Great also that you acquired your brain later in life while the rest of us were born with one.

13 years old as well. That explains everything.

Come back when your brain is fully developed and you have actually went through high school at least.

Edit: ....and puberty.

13 years and Pro-obama because he brought peace and stabilization to your country means you don´t know a flying F about anything.
I´m talking to a child.

No, I'm perfectly fine at spelling. I was just doing that to see how hard you would RAGE!
Looks to me you are the one who´s raging.

go to sleep it´s 2 am there i believe. You might want to learn something in school tomorrow.
the topic might be creationism who knows, might be some other "facts" as well.

Oregon...the place where Chael Sonnen and Todd Hoffman are considered superstars.

Hiroshi can we get Joey OUT of the thread? Hasn't contributed anything of value and is literally arguing like a 13 year old. Hard to have intelligent discussion with a child with an uneducated world view. And btw that's not a stab, Joey you're 13 you have a lot to learn about the world, you are by definition ignorant(uneducated or uninformed) choosing to ignore information or facts however makes you an ignoramus by definition.

"Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge).[1] The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts. Ignoramus is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a term for someone who is willfully ignorant."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance

Ignorance isn't a bad thing, until you take pride in it. We're here to
Learn and make mistakes, hopefully learn FROM our mistakes. No one knows everything but ANYONE can chose to keep themself informed.

You learn something new every day. If you're not, you're doing something wrong.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.