Why is ISI content automatically installed, is there any way to prevent it?

I go through the workshop i delete all the oval content that i don't care for (plus other things that are totally crap) and... it's still there!!!! can't even delete it on the packages screen.

When i reinstalled recently i made sure nothing i didn't want was selected... And guess what? ISI junk keeps forcing itself into the game, they auto select themselves and f... hate it.

Ironically Studio 397 stuff behave like they should, it's just the ISI crap you can't get rid of.

What they should is stop all the useless/crap content being installed. like the box master, quads and the rf1 car and rubbish like that.. Even if its just the new s397 content thats the base content. Still better than sifting rthrough the garbage that comes with rf2! So yeah in a lot of ppl minds rf2 is crap for that.

Although I don't agree with your choice of words I do agree with your point of view, the default Tracks & Mods should be Studio397 Content and - shall we say - "normal" items like proper Race Tracks & proper Race Cars not the Boxmaster, Quads (which were just an experiment to show the Community that Off Road modding was possible) and the Kodi (as fun as it is).

Yes I know it was a fresh install, just commenting that I had to unsubscribe from unwanted items twice for some reason which was odd.

That is down to Steam and the workshop lagging from my experience. Sometimes it takes a restart of Steam to start the download of a item you are subscribed to and vice versa in the case of unsubscribing. I experienced this with several other workshops, not only for rF2 and there isn't much that S397 can do to solve this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back