F1 2013 Why i refused to buy F1 2011 to F1 2013 ...

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiian Guy

Banned on request
Codemaster still have not learn their lessons after 4 goes at it making the same F1 that are no different to any releases.... want people like me to buy the game then let me be part of the game .. i want to feel as if i am racing in the game i want to earn money and buy expensive equipments for my cars as i go along in my racing career.

i want to be able to customize the way i look, i want to upload my photo into the driver profile so i can look like me in the game.

If you wont let me do that then good bye to you company man ... you dont deserve my money.

This sort of games is for people who want to race in a car they can never do in real life and to make it as close as possible for my fantasy to come close is to allow me to customize the game by adding myself into the driver seats .....

I want to be able to unlock parts that will improve my cars and earn money to purchase good parts to make my car better.

This is the reason why i only race in cockpit view mode because i want to be totally in the game as me racing against the F1 best drivers :) Let me be in the game and part of the game ...

The online races are a total disaster still ... after all these years ....

Still no Audio commentary during replay mode? Oh my lazy or just cant be bothered coding that in?

Got me once in 2010 but you wont get me ever again ... lucky for you company man there are thousands of talented people that modded this game to keep it alive. Without the modders your game and company would die just like Test Drive Unlimited 2 game and Atari.

Last edited:
@Hawaiian Guy that you donate to a site doesn't mean you are above the law and our site rules.

Send me your email address and ill happily refund you your donation via paypal, no problem at all.

On the subject of piracy. That people use a pirated game as a demo seems to be the new standard practice and to some degree I can even understand why people would do that as companies don't have time / money anymore to release a demo of a game. But the important factor comes afterwards. If you like it you buy it if you don't you throw it away and shut up.

But "playing on a friends copy" and then starting threads on the internet shouting how much a company sucks, basically trying to convince others not to buy it and in the meantime grab your mods from here to enrich your friends copy doesn't make any sense at all and according to your post history you have been doing this for 2012 as well, a game you also publicly state that you didn't buy.

Like I said I have no problems at all going through a whole list of IP addresses, other useraccounts, and a long list of history posts to make my point, got all the tools right here in front of me.

Tossing in the "libel" argument I can only reply that it works both ways.

This entire thread is kind of an eye opener again.

Everyone has a choice not to support company's that they think are ripping them off, don't buy it!! If it's not good enough to buy then it's not good enough to install a dodgy copy surely? I'vespent nearly 2 grand on my setup and I'm buggered if I'm going to jeopardise the integrity of my machine by putting something on it that might install something sinister on my machine or cause my steam account to shut down for using illegal software. So no.... I do NOT have illegal software on my pc/ps3/Xbox/tablet and do on.

The energy firms rip us off on a monthly basis but I'm not going to steal gas from them or tap into somebody else's supply. I just shop around and take my bubusiness elsewhere if I can.
You are missing the point here. Can we please stay on topic? I think this is in the forum rules.

On the other subject of "bribing". Thats worth an entire new discussion and an intersting one.

We too receive free copies of games at releases and the first thing we do is give it away to either our premium or normal members.

My free copy of Assetto Corsa (awesome game btw) went out the door to a member yesterday :)

I buy all my racing games myself so I can have an opinion about it and remain independent.

@Hawaiian Guy that you donate to a site doesn't mean you are above the law and our site rules.

Send me your email address and ill happily refund you your donation via paypal, no problem at all.

On the subject of piracy. That people use a pirated game as a demo seems to be the new standard practice and to some degree I can even understand why people would do that as companies don't have time / money anymore to release a demo of a game. But the important factor comes afterwards. If you like it you buy it if you don't you throw it away and shut up.

But "playing on a friends copy" and then starting threads on the internet shouting how much a company sucks, basically trying to convince others not to buy it and in the meantime grab your mods from here to enrich your friends copy doesn't make any sense at all and according to your post history you have been doing this for 2012 as well, a game you also publicly state that you didn't buy.

Like I said I have no problems at all going through a whole list of IP addresses, other useraccounts, and a long list of history posts to make my point, got all the tools right here in front of me.

Tossing in the "libel" argument I can only reply that it works both ways.

This entire thread is kind of an eye opener again.
Totally besides the point actually. Bram, does CM pay you for this?

@Hawaiian Guy do you also sleep at your friends house playing F1 2012? (link)

Especially like this part very much:
" i love this game to pieces"

Or modding F1 2011 that you haven't bought (link)?

Type 1 humans are a bit contradicting eh?

That is derogative Bram. Would have expected more from you. Just because you don't understand the concept of what he was talking about does not give you the right to use it in this form to ridicule him. I would demand an apology tbh. Bad taste. I mainly respect your viewpoint, but I heavily dislike your attitude and ignorance.

Totally besides the point actually. Bram, does CM pay you for this?

Beside the point? It is precisely the point .... it just doesn't fit in with your argument, so you reject it.

As for CM paying RD ...... oh man that is so laughable, I am genuinely laughing out loud right now, because it could not be further from the truth.

If you only knew ......

That is derogative Bram. Would have expected more from you. Just because you don't understand the concept of what he was talking about does not give you the right to use it in this form to ridicule him. I would demand an apology tbh. Bad taste. I mainly respect your viewpoint, but I heavily dislike your attitude and ignorance.
Derogative?

When you actually seem to be scouring the forums being derogatory to others, and treating their comments with contempt

Tell me, when was the last time you called someone a 'retard' on this very forum?

Let's think ..... about 30 hours ago

I think this thread can go on until it reaches 200 pages Mark and you still won't agree which is fine.

Actually when I feel I am wrong I'd be the first to post a public apology but in this case I am not wrong at all.

So please do keep trying to make it personal, i don't mind. Got a very thick skin actually :coffee:

Try re-reading your own posts of the last two days and count the swear words towards me and others. You don't see me doing that ever.

Hawaiian guy also stated that he has not purchased F1 2011 - F1 2013 yet he posted this previously in the F1 2012 mods forum:

"Hi i download a 2013 mod but they guy removed the HRT how do i add it back? I have modded the database and added a new row for HRT as well as AI engine power tier but i still cant see HRT in the game :("
Hawaiian Guy

So who's telling little porkies here? If he is actively downloading mods, but states he has never purchased F1 2011 - f1 2013...................he must have pirated editions. Lemonentry dear Dr Watson.

It's not big and it's not very clever Mr Hawaiian Guy. You have absolutely no right to complain about legitimate software unless you have purchased it. Am I wrong? Tell me so? Oh.............I see............you downloaded all those mods for your mates game? I should have known.

Derogative?

When you actually seem to be scouring the forums being derogatory to others, and treating their comments with contempt

Tell me, when was the last time you called someone a 'retard' on this very forum?

Let's think ..... about 30 hours ago
About someone saying that Senna is at fault for his own death?????? Ok ok. whatever.

I bow to the moderators of this honorable website and their BIG STICK! :)

I think this thread can go on until it reaches 200 pages Mark and you still won't agree which is fine.

Actually when I feel I am wrong I'd be the first to post a public apology but in this case I am not wrong at all.

So please do keep trying to make it personal, i don't mind. Got a very thick skin actually :coffee:

Try re-reading your own posts of the last two days and count the swear words towards me and others. You don't see me doing that ever.
I am not making it personal at all Bram. Just pointing out, that your post clearly shows how ridiculous you think Hawaiian Guy is and I cannot condone this. That's all. I am not the one to add the personal component here. I am actually quite civilized in my posts on this thread.

P.S. I also don't appreciate your webmaster cronies coming in here left field flanking me with things I may have said in other forums to shoot me down here. THAT is pretty low actually.

Beside the point? It is precisely the point .... it just doesn't fit in with your argument, so you reject it.

As for CM paying RD ...... oh man that is so laughable, I am genuinely laughing out loud right now, because it could not be further from the truth.

If you only knew ......
Goodness man......you cannot see the humor in that post? Holy crap mate.

( I am fully aware that there is no affiliation. Makes me laugh harder!)

Well you don't actually. You have only come here to make fuzz and trolll around insulting literally almost everybody that wants to have a discussion with you.

Unfortunately you aren't very good in discussing facts and use the old tactic of trying to overpower a person by insulting them and starting to swear.

And to be honest, i haven't tasted even a sparkle of humor in any of your posts, not even a good amount of Dr Sheldon Cooper'ish sarcasm.

Well you don't actually. You have only come here to make fuzz and trolll around insulting literally almost everybody that wants to have a discussion with you.

Unfortunately you aren't very good in discussing facts and use the old tactic of trying to overpower a person by insulting them and starting to swear.

And to be honest, i haven't tasted even a sparkle of humor in any of your posts, not even a good amount of Dr Sheldon Cooper'ish sarcasm.

I cannot see a single post in this thread were I call names or insult anyone.

But you know what mate? You and your whole bunch of elitist being-right-all-the-time fellows and your self righteous attitude can go where the sun never shines. Bye bye. Killing account now - what a waste.
Self righteous ...... the words pot, kettle, and black come to mind

Goodness man......you cannot see the humor in that post? Holy crap mate.

( I am fully aware that there is no affiliation. Makes me laugh harder!)

..... and no, I didn't detect any humour in that sentence. Not even a little smiley to give me a clue

Auf wiedersehen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play