1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who lives in Kosovo?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FROST John, Mar 5, 2013.

1. At the end of this March.I'm going to go to a school trip to Kosovo.We're going to see a high school in Pristina.Just curiosity...Who lives there?
  2. You can ask if you have questions...
  3. Who on this forum, or who as a nation? :D

Don't know of anyone here that lives there.
  4. :D I just want to get some information about Kosovo, so I opened this topic.
  5. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

The history of that region is pretty diverse and complicated, caused by political and religious leaders alike. The Balkan region as a whole can be described with that but the Kosovo especially. I guess the Wikipedia article covers most, so it'd be a good start.
  6. Thanks.I'm thinking of improving my English because I think it's bad.I want to be an English teacher.

7. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Nobody is perfect but yeah, that's a good idea. :D

Depending on how old you are it'll improve anyway, the older you grow the more movies and shows you are (in most cases) watching and such stuff is first available in English. :)
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yep I am really good in saying: "Penny, Penny, Penny"!

On topic: i hope theyll show you more of Kosovo than just a school as its a very important region. Origin of orthodox Christianity if from there I believe?

Not to mention their fragile independence since their dispute with Serbia.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm just 17 :D I think it'll be improved day by day