Where to find Rfactor 1 mods now in 2023? Help please!

Thanks for the Info, here offline, cmh is with a lot of folders at favourite, like in the past -trippteam, and for me its offline ??
But its nice - if other fans can download at cmh

Hey lads, yeah I apologize for the lengthy downtime. On Aug 28 I started my journey to move to my new apartment and that meant not being able to use my PC for a while. The same day, the server PC crashed and rebooted and I obviously couldn't access the server to restart the file sharing service. Eventually I connected through my phone and got that back up, so the downtime was limited.

In fact, only today I managed to finally set up my PC and my rig so I can type this. Once again sorry for the downtime, and if you guys want to keep updated on stuff regarding the repo, you can join the discord that's linked on the homepage. Cheers!

Hey guys I used to play a ton of Rfactor 1 but moved on to other titles. I recently decided to reinstall Rfactor 1 again and I'm having issues trying to find mods that were once popular or classics now that Rfactor Central seems to no longer be a functional website. :( I can give you a list of what I'm looking for if anyone can provide me with a website or place where I can find them I would highly appreciate it.

WSC 1970 Mod (World Sportscar Championship 1970)
CTDP F1 2005
DRM Revival Group 5
CART Factor and CART/Champ Car tracks
Any Rfactor 1 mod Database
Outside of the few leagues like our running rFactor, and the others mentioned, there's this- https://gorfactordownloads.blogspot.com/ Hope it helps.

Last edited:
"definir uma corrida de 1 hora com aceleração de 24x"

Isso seria uma corrida de 2,5 minutos.
_ coloque modo de corrida em percentagem do padrão da pista, no arquivo GDB da pista coloque "RaceTime= 1440, depois coloque no menu do rFactor 5%, você correrá 24 horas em 72 minutos; é assim que eu corro as 24 horas.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back