PC2 What's your first combo?

What is the first combination of car/track/etc. are you going to try in pCars 2? I'm personally going to try out the Ferrari 333 SP at Daytona. Probably at night. That combo brings back great memories of that car at the 24.

I took my wife to her first 24 hour race at Daytona. We were standing at the fence at the exit of Nascar 4 at the beginning of the morning warm-up. The MOMO Ferrari was one of the few cars on the track at the time and I remember hearing it coming out of the bus stop and gearing up as it accelerated through the banking. It came off of Nascar 4 and drifted up next to the wall and passed us approximately 6 feet away at full song. My wife and I will never forget the Ferrari wail and the force of the sound hitting us as the car passed by.

Renault R.S. 01 @ Rouen Les Essarts for me. Epic classic track that I have really missed racing on in the last couple of years.

Bram, you don't find some of the older tracks a little boring with modern cars (i.e. the older tracks don't have the complexity of some of the newer tracks since the cars back in the day weren't as agile)?

I will try to setup up what I could not in pC1, the 24H of Le Mans.

So I chose the track and then I try to add custome grid: LMPs/GTs only field. If I succeed with this I choose mid June time and check whether the night lasts proper amount of hours, not 1,5 hours like in pC1. If I manage that I stay, if I don't I file for refund.

I'm not quite sure exactly what I want to do yet, but I've narrowed it down to 3 choices
Ford Raptor @ The Ice Lake
Honda 2&4 @ Spa or Nurburgring GP Short
Porsche 918 Spyder @ Brno
I do hope that Brno makes a return to the franchise, I haven't seen anything about it, but it was my favorite track to hot lap, I used that to test cars and compare performance between classes. It's an amazing track that I recommend trying if you haven't, the corners are fun and smooth, there are decent straights to pick up some serious speed if you have the will to dive on the brakes for the next corner. All around an amazing track that I hope to see in PC2!

My first will be any of the rally x cars round nordschleife in the snow as i think that is going to be epic fun and after that it will be thr Mclaren 650S GT3 round silverstone to compare it to AC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back