1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What is your favorite team?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Omer Said, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Ferrari

20.5%
  2. McLaren

34.2%
  3. BMW Sauber

11.0%
  4. Renault

5.5%
  5. Red Bull

6.8%
  6. Toro Rosso

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Toyota

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Honda

2.7%
  9. Williams

4.1%
  10. Force India

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. I am a neutral fan

15.1%
  1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Let's see what's the most popular team among the RD members...My vote goes to BMW Sauber of course, i began to support tham at 2002, because of the Bull Picture at the car :D ...Then i really loved them, and now they are fighting for the victory, very glad to support them :)....So which team you support???

2. for me it's Renault (and Alonso) they can be the winners this year ,when you remember the end of the last season,there's a good potential!

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have added the option "neutral fan" because i dont have any favorite team at the moment.

4. Voted Ferrari. Not really a fan of them but Felipe Massa!:)

5. Omer Said

Omer Said

A diplomatic choice as always Bram does :D

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Im a Red Bull fan, Mark Webber and Sebastien Vettel are my 2 favourite drivers (in that order) so hope for a good 2009!

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hehe just wait untill Chris van der Drift gets a seat in formula one :D

8. Omer Said

Omer Said

Just as i was asking "who is he..?"" i saw that "who is" link on his website. Hmm..It seems he has a bright future. Also he seems to be a very disciplined motorsports freak...I'm sure you will support a f1 team in the future..:D

9. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Neutral ,there are no Dutchies in F1 at the moment...

Hans

10. voted with my local team in Woking :)

11. Williams 60%
    BMW Sauber 40%

Williams because of the fact they have some of the best designs in the whole field...and they are a strong team but with alot of Bad luck..

BMW because of their innovation towards designs...their cars are technological artworks :)

12. Ferrari because of Felipe Massa mostly, but I used to love Maclaren back when Senna/Prost/Berger were on the wheels...

13. Sorry but it has to be Hamilton and McLaren. :p

14. McLaren for me,the mighty British world beating team that bears the name of one of the old gentleman racers,after recent turmoils i was very happy and proud to see them back on top again,long may it continue.

15. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

I like Ferrari but i am neutral for the rest, i really like to be seen Kubica on front more, he deserves it, he did a hell of a job.

16. Neutral but i tend to sway towards Mclaren :) i like Ferrari just not the drivers, BMW come close to Mclaren last is renault(i just really dont like Alonso)

17. Neutral but am biased towards british driver's / teams and like to support underdogs sometimes to but mainly just want to watch good racing! :D

18. I agree. :highfive:

19. I dont really have a favorite f1 team I just want to see good racing

20. Alltime favorite team : Williams
    Although I do not have expectations. 2nd favorite is McLaren.
    Fav driver is and will always be Kimi Raikkonen