What is your favorite team?

I'm actually fully supporting Ferrari and BMW Sauber.
Before the merging of BMW and Sauber I'd maybe have prefered Sauber (Swiss team, yay! ;) ), now it's about 60% Ferrari and 40% BMW Sauber. It's great fun to support both an all-time favorite and a team emerging from the back of the field towards the top.

• Simon Oram

Never sure how to answer this question!

I'm more of a fan of the drivers than the teams as a whole. For example, what Schumacher could do in an F1 car was pure genius, and yes, he would do anything to win, but I think that is part of the reason I liked him! I actually think that Hamilton will be a driver in that same mould (win at any cost). My fave British driver of the current crop is Button, but it looks increasingly unlikely he will be without a drive this season with Bourdais getting confirmed this week at T.R.

Team wise, I've always had a soft spot for the prancing horse (because i've always wanted one!), and Williams, because of their fantastic heritage, and Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill winning championships with the team.

So as you can see, not really a straightforward answer, but this season, if Jenson doesn't get a race seat, I think I will be cheering on Ferrari, but if Hamilton wins the championship again, I will be really chuffed!

• Robin Taylor

Mclaren all the way for me. Also like to see Honda do well, Hoping to see em on the grid for 09.

I struggle to tie myself to any one team because in many respects I like them all. For instance I have always been a Ferarri fan and a Massa fan so would love to see Massa win a title. Also I have a soft spot for force india and torro rosso so was please when Vettel won in Italy. I just like to see good racing and drama without one driver running away with the title.

I usually go with drivers instead of teams but Williams is for me a bit extra since F1 is their speciality (no F1 = no Williams) and they are the only real privateer left.

Edit: Minardi and to som extend Jordan had a speciall place in my hart untill they left. Pitty.

McLaren for me,the mighty British world beating team that bears the name of one of the old gentleman racers,after recent turmoils i was very happy and proud to see them back on top again,long may it continue.

Couldn't have said it better. I'll support Mclaren for as long as Ron Dennis is around. When he steps away from F1 I'll be neutral for a while.

• David Benson

Overall, I tend to lean toward McLaren. So that is how I voted. But I was stoked every time STR did well, since I do like for underdogs to succeed. As far as drivers though, I really like Kimi and Bourdais.

But I am routing for USF1 to actually get off the ground for 2010 so they can be my favorite :)

• Caleb Sturdee

I have been a Ferrari, or more so a Schumacher fan, for 12 years. At the moment I do like Massa, but there are also other drivers who I really like.

Webber (our man), I just want him to win 1 race, he is such a good driver, one of the best last season in my opinion. Alonso, was not a fan when he was against Schumacher, but he has shown amazing potential and value (especially in car development). I also like Vettel, he is a petty cool kid.

My least favourite team is McLaren. I don't like the way it's run ,or the top management.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%