What Happens When You Get Banned From AC?

I got banned from AC forums as i owned the xbox version, Stephano got upset and acted like you'd expect, a dictator.
Now i own AC on PC and can see how truly great it REALLY is, not the awful console version, i am still banned as my steam account is banned.... its a shame as i'd live to join in on the PC side on the forums as it is on PC fantastic...the console game is dire though...

I think the number one enemy here is a massive miscommunication in translation without the aid of facial emotions with some different cultural behaviors thown in for good measure?
I'm sure 99% of us could walk through a door and conduct our business without any problems. But on a faceless forum all hell brakes out.
I think there's more then one Star Trek episode dealing with this subject?

I think the number one enemy here is a massive miscommunication in translation without the aid of facial emotions with some different cultural behaviors thown in for good measure?
I'm sure 99% of us could walk through a door and conduct our business without any problems. But on a faceless forum all hell brakes out.
I think there's more then one Star Trek episode dealing with this subject?

Yes i have touched on this in PCars 2 threads. Attack mode seems always set to 'on' when discussing games/consoles/PC's......politics/religion etc etc.....marmite...

There's a movie that's comes to mind, "Lord of the Flies" I think it was? I might have to see it once more.
I was never very good with psychology but you can see the ' mob rules' at work in some of these forms. Might have to listen to that album again too?:p

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies