What Happens When You Get Banned From AC?

Not sure about all those details, but I don't think it will affect access to online racing. I also don't think there are levels, simply banned to write to the forum (I think you can still read though?), or not.

Only your forum account is banned, that means you can't access the AC forum any longer with your account or associate your Steam account again with the Ac forum. Nothing else is affected.

Just wondering what do I have and not have access to.
Can I still race online?
Is there anything I can't do besides go into the AC forum?
Is there different levels of being banned?
A good question. You can always buy your way back in with say a Rift or a Vive for yours truly:p

Seriously, usually a ban comes from a race incident of some sort and is for 30 days. During this time you are not allowed to sign up for any races or use any of the RD servers. You can continue with your day to day activity on the forums. If you get a ban from the forums, that is different all together. That usually gets you booted from participating in anything for 30 days. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often:thumbsup: Most of us here have no problem with communicating with others since that is why we are here.....the Social aspect, plus some great mods from great Modders.

Hope this helps:)

A good question. You can always buy your way back in with say a Rift or a Vive for yours truly:p

Seriously, usually a ban comes from a race incident of some sort and is for 30 days. During this time you are not allowed to sign up for any races or use any of the RD servers. You can continue with your day to day activity on the forums. If you get a ban from the forums, that is different all together. That usually gets you booted from participating in anything for 30 days. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often:thumbsup: Most of us here have no problem with communicating with others since that is why we are here.....the Social aspect, plus some great mods from great Modders.

It was the AC forum he was banned from. Don't get his knickers in a twist :roflmao::p

I do have a spare Oculus!:whistling:
I never knew RD had all these race rooms available? Can old guys banned by Stefano race with you guys? I guess I'm a bad apple?

I do have a spare Oculus!:whistling:
I never knew RD had all these race rooms available? Can old guys banned by Stefano race with you guys? I guess I'm a bad apple?
Sadly, Bobby only has God-like powers on the RD forum, not the AC one ;)
Someone mentioned me and questions the powers of the OVERLORD:p
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

A spare Oculus:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Ve vill verk something out:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Sure you can race with us. I judge someone by the way they behave around me and here at RD. Sign up sometime:thumbsup: We'd love to see you racing with us;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back