What Happens When You Get Banned From AC?

Just out of interest: What have you done?

I had used Stefano's name in the rF2 "rF2 Canned Effects" and linked it to AC topic. We were all speculating about rF2's canned effects when someone, I thought was Stefano, suggested to just ask in rF2, which I did.
It's still there in rF2. I would have taken it down if he asked.

Edit: I have been having problems getting AC to work smooth over the years. I guess they were annoyed about that to?

Last edited:
I had used Stefano's name in the rF2 "rF2 Canned Effects" and linked it to AC topic. We were all speculating about rF2's canned effects when someone, I thought was Stefano, suggested to just ask in rF2, which I did.
It's still there in rF2. I would have taken it down if he asked.

Edit: I have been having problems getting AC to work smooth over the years. I guess they were annoyed about that to?
Thank you and to your question: Maybe.

Greets After_Midnight

About your question: "I have been having problems getting AC to work smooth over the years. I guess they were annoyed about that to?"
I'm not in the position to give you the answer on this.
So "maybe" its also a reason for your ban :O_o:

I guess we are only speculating here. To know the real reason we would have to ask Stefano. So I speculate he may have been embarrassed about having his name linked to that particular thread in AC from the way the rF2 guys first reacted. I can't look now but I'm guessing there were some not very nice things said about rF2 that should have been dealt with by Kunos. That was not my intended outcome. For that I'm sorry.

On the other subject of "some computer illiterate old hotrod guy having a hard time understanding their software" seems kind of weak but it is what it is and the bottom line is I didn't intend to get anyone this upset. That's why I apologized.

Last edited:
I guess we are only speculating here. To know the real reason we would have to ask Stefano. So I speculate he may have been embarrassed about having his name linked to that particular thread in AC from the way the rF2 guys fisrt reacted. I can't look now but I'm guessing there were some not very nice things said about rF2 that should have been dealt with by Kunos. That was not my intended out come. For that I'm sorry.

On the other subject of "some computer illiterate old hot rod guy having a hard time understanding their software" seems kind of weak but it is what it is and the bottom line is I didn't intend to get anyone this upset. That's why I apologized.
This post is a great example of why you got bounced.

This post is a great example of why you got bounced.

I'm apologizing for accidentally getting guys in rF2 upset for crap said about them in AC. That's not my fault. I didn't say it or have the authority to deal with it. My only sin is I didn't know it was there when I linked it. I am very sorry because I like both sims and communities. And I especially didn't want to make anyone look bad. It was just the topic at that time (canned effects) I was referring to.

I'm apologizing for accidentally getting guys in rF2 upset for crap said about them in AC. That's not my fault. I didn't say it or have the authority to deal with it. My only sin is I didn't know it was there when I linked it. I am very sorry because I like both sims and communities. And I especially didn't want to make anyone look bad. It was just the topic at that time I was referring to.
You apologized and we thank you for that. Don't get pulled in. My advice is to leave this thread:thumbsup:

I will, however, stick up for myself!
This is what I mean by getting sucked in:unsure: I know as a man we want to defend ourselves and if we could go outside and "work it out" then absolutely, I'd be one of the first:) This, however, just turns into war of words because there are not consequences in the cyber world. Look at what has happened with Fakebook:D Best friends turn into bitter enemies just because of a keyboard and a mouse. If we were physically in the same room, we may want to think twice about popping our mouth off, because we may have a few teeth go missing;)

Now having said that there are no consequences in the cyber world, when you are a member or guest of a site like here at RD, well, we have standards and consequences. You are not the one I was talking to when I posted this:
Guys, lets end this here. This post has run it's course and is now turning into something that isn't constructive.
See what I mean? I'm just trying to be helpful. If you get attacked personally, report it. I just want you to be able to enjoy the benefits of RD. I've seen to many times, guys start heating up the conservation and then it gets toxic and that doesn't do anything for anybody except get them a bad reputation with others and we the staff. We know the trouble makers and right now you are not one. I appreciate your time and hope you understand the spirit of and where this is coming from. Have a great day:)

I know as a man we want to defend ourselves and if we could go outside and "work it out" then absolutely, I'd be one of the first:)

I'll meet you out back boss. :sneaky:

a78.gif

:p

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies