What GT3 cars do you have?

i have only the Mclaren and i am kinda angry that even do i have ADAC14 i have to buy the gt3 again , i really hope they have a total different feeling.
So don't know what to buy, would love the B6 or Audi and Camaro(reminds me of race07) what do you have?

i am kinda angry that even do i have ADAC14 i have to buy the gt3 again , i really hope they have a total different feeling.
I'll agree that the R3E pricing-policy needs a little work. :D
On the other hand, if you already have the corresponding car in ADAC, you get a massive discount since you're in effect only paying for the new livery.
IIRC, I paid 0,49 Euros for a GTR3 Mecedes. Which isn't going to kill me (I hope :p )

RaceRoom GT3-page-001.jpg
even do some cars had in the details more HP than on the stats sheet, i put only the stat sheet

Attachments

• RaceRoom GT3.pdf
    177.1 KB · Views: 272
I own ADAC 2013/2014 and was going to wait for the GTR3 pack (hopefully with Bentley), but I got bored of waiting and ended up buying everything in the GTR3 class except the Alpina, each with a single livery, so that I could at least race them all together.

I definitely prefer racing GTR3 to ADAC because the car selection is wider and the liveries are more fun. It was worth the whole couple of euros I paid to get them. But I hope I get a huge price reduction on the GTR3 pack when it finally arrives so that I can grab the other liveries.

I own ADAC 2013/2014 and was going to wait for the GTR3 pack (hopefully with Bentley), but I got bored of waiting and ended up buying everything in the GTR3 class except the Alpina, each with a single livery, so that I could at least race them all together.

I definitely prefer racing GTR3 to ADAC because the car selection is wider and the liveries are more fun. It was worth the whole couple of euros I paid to get them. But I hope I get a huge price reduction on the GTR3 pack when it finally arrives so that I can grab the other liveries.
slowly but steady i think i am going to get into the same boat, will see.i am waiting on Nords and then i have plenty of content to play around, want game fixes next

For me the McLaren was the most important to get in GTR3 form. I just don't like seeing the McLaren in yellow+white in the ADAC 2014 pack, it looks much better in most of the liveries in the GTR3 class.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.