What GT3 cars do you have?

i have only the Mclaren and i am kinda angry that even do i have ADAC14 i have to buy the gt3 again , i really hope they have a total different feeling.
So don't know what to buy, would love the B6 or Audi and Camaro(reminds me of race07) what do you have?

i am kinda angry that even do i have ADAC14 i have to buy the gt3 again , i really hope they have a total different feeling.
I'll agree that the R3E pricing-policy needs a little work. :D
On the other hand, if you already have the corresponding car in ADAC, you get a massive discount since you're in effect only paying for the new livery.
IIRC, I paid 0,49 Euros for a GTR3 Mecedes. Which isn't going to kill me (I hope :p )

RaceRoom GT3-page-001.jpg
even do some cars had in the details more HP than on the stats sheet, i put only the stat sheet

Attachments

• RaceRoom GT3.pdf
    177.1 KB · Views: 282
I own ADAC 2013/2014 and was going to wait for the GTR3 pack (hopefully with Bentley), but I got bored of waiting and ended up buying everything in the GTR3 class except the Alpina, each with a single livery, so that I could at least race them all together.

I definitely prefer racing GTR3 to ADAC because the car selection is wider and the liveries are more fun. It was worth the whole couple of euros I paid to get them. But I hope I get a huge price reduction on the GTR3 pack when it finally arrives so that I can grab the other liveries.

I own ADAC 2013/2014 and was going to wait for the GTR3 pack (hopefully with Bentley), but I got bored of waiting and ended up buying everything in the GTR3 class except the Alpina, each with a single livery, so that I could at least race them all together.

I definitely prefer racing GTR3 to ADAC because the car selection is wider and the liveries are more fun. It was worth the whole couple of euros I paid to get them. But I hope I get a huge price reduction on the GTR3 pack when it finally arrives so that I can grab the other liveries.
slowly but steady i think i am going to get into the same boat, will see.i am waiting on Nords and then i have plenty of content to play around, want game fixes next

For me the McLaren was the most important to get in GTR3 form. I just don't like seeing the McLaren in yellow+white in the ADAC 2014 pack, it looks much better in most of the liveries in the GTR3 class.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 60.2%