What do you want to see next ?

André Gee

Fairman
Like many R3E die-hard fans I truely appreciate new content like car- and trackpacks but what is really neccessary for Race Room Experience a.t.m. ? As a customer I don't know (and don't care) about possible contracts Sector 3 has to fulfill by releasing new licensed carpacks and such in a certain timeframe - and so my personal request is a full "Functionality Update" first and foremost, fixing stuff such as:

- minor - and major bugfixing regarding update issues since latest releases
- GFX, FFB, Enhanced functionality of Champ- , Singlerace & MP Mode
- Full Championship Mode for R3E
- Improved Controller/Wheel support

as main topics I always read about,

- and whatever issues many players have encountered over the last year (even if I had none of these issues).

So from my point of view this should have absolute priority before flodding the community with any new content release in terms of Track- or Carpacks.

Cheers

Last edited:
I mentioned this a few days ago on the official forums - I'd really like to see Sector3 approach the newly created TCR International series about a potential licensing deal in future. Sector3 are known for their touring car content and TCR would probably be glad of any exposure right now. Could be an avenue to explore at some point.

TCR is being billed as a more affordable and sustainable rival to the WTCC and seems to be taking off quite nicely with a number of well-known touring car teams signed up to take part. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Personally have no interest in Indycar and ovals, but I can't blame anyone else for wanting it.
No, of course not. I'm all for diversification of content even if it doesn't interest me. R3E's current content nicely caters for my taste in motorsport i.e. touring, GT and sports cars, so I'm very happy with what's there already.

Like you I have zero interest in oval racing. I find it painfully dull to watch, and believe me I have tried. Though I must say, I quite like Indy Car but only when it's run on road and street courses. I find the idea of running open-wheel cars on ovals completely unappealing, but when Indy Car runs on proper circuits it's a very good series to watch.

Oh watching oval racing is like watching paint dry, mainly because the races are too long imo, but I don't mind driving them, I actually found it very challenging and fun in iRacing. But that's why I don't long for it in R3E, I already have that in iRacing and there's so many features that needs to be in place for it to be good which is not in R3E yet, like full course cautions, pace car, proper pit stops, towing.
I'd love to see some open wheelers in R3E though.

this
66-Chevy-Corvette-DV-12-SJ-001.jpg

:thumbsup:

We already have Stock Car Extreme that nail the V8s though. I know they don´t have the Aussie ones but :)

I don´t think we desperately need ton of new content there is plenty already.

I would like them to change the apex hunt. I don´t want to be looked out of the get real physics. At least give me an option to go directly to masters. But then I don´t like that I need to slow down to collect the rings. They are not always on the racing line it feels like. But mainly don´t force me to run arcade settings :)

What's needed is dedicated servers. League Racing would make this title extremely popular. Even with just the present content. The custom championships is really nice, BTW. With that in mind, I feel like they need some important tracks and just a few more cars. For example:
Le Mans, Paul Ricard, Spa, Imola, Daytona.

I'd like to see them do a couple of open wheel cars as well. Maybe three of them. Entry level, mid level and then a top end. I know some people like this focus on tin tops and, believe me, I prefer tin top racing...but a lot of folks would flock to this game and that would be a good thing for S3S. I'm just saying'...:)

Quite lame that CSW v2 support is still lacking. Sim doesn't recognize it properly. Of course you can drive but that's just laziness from developers.
Apparently they wanted to get CSW support in for the last update but there was an issue so it has been held back for the next one. Sonat Otzurk posted this on the Sector3 forum:

We tried to get this in but we were faced with some wheel range related issue on the V2 specifically so we had to keep it back for now. We are working on it and will try to include it as soon as possible.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.