What do you want to see next ?

André Gee

Fairman
Like many R3E die-hard fans I truely appreciate new content like car- and trackpacks but what is really neccessary for Race Room Experience a.t.m. ? As a customer I don't know (and don't care) about possible contracts Sector 3 has to fulfill by releasing new licensed carpacks and such in a certain timeframe - and so my personal request is a full "Functionality Update" first and foremost, fixing stuff such as:

- minor - and major bugfixing regarding update issues since latest releases
- GFX, FFB, Enhanced functionality of Champ- , Singlerace & MP Mode
- Full Championship Mode for R3E
- Improved Controller/Wheel support

as main topics I always read about,

- and whatever issues many players have encountered over the last year (even if I had none of these issues).

So from my point of view this should have absolute priority before flodding the community with any new content release in terms of Track- or Carpacks.

Cheers

Last edited:
S3 keep throwing out teasers of content "coming soon", but as it`s been 6 weeks since the last update and a month since the last content release, with no news from S3 as to dates, I`m beginning to wonder if there`s trouble in those new offices...:cry:
They dont need to do every month a new content, they should optimize and rebuild physics for earlier cars. IMO I dont need new cars, I want better phusics for earlier cars, like GTR-X for example.

Proper multiplayer, aka hosting sessions and/or dedicated server exe.
Then, the rest of the stuff like features and content.
I'm at a point now where I'm considernig NOT throwing more money at S3 until they release proper MP, I love the sim, it's my fav sim atm by far, but not having proper multiplayer makes me less inclined to play it, I want RD Club and League racing damnit!

I think a merging of the MP server list to include the experience servers. It is a pain to try and find a race with a lot of people and to check those ones out as well.

I totally agree. I was close to asking the same thing myself. Separating them just means they get ignored. The 2014 DTM servers are pretty much dead because they are by themselves. They need to be in all one server list. Plus it should help S3 sell more content. I know I have bought a few cars just so I could race in a multiplayer lobby that had people in it. I would never have bought those cars if their lobbies were always dead.

They dont need to do every month a new content, they should optimize and rebuild physics for earlier cars. IMO I dont need new cars, I want better phusics for earlier cars, like GTR-X for example.
I completely agree.
As an example, Lakeview Hillclimb is one of my favourite tracks, but I won`t be buying all those shiny new HC cars they`re - apparently - going to release, because I`m more than happy with the Judd and the Carlsson. Give me another 3 tracks, real or fictional please...

caddi preview (2).jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see a few street cars in the mix - maybe an Rx-8 or something.

I just fired up R3E last night for the first time in awhile. It's getting really good. Been playing alot of AC, but this sim just has something about that gets my heart pounding a bit more. Really looks good on triple monitors too and the car feel has improved. Think I will be playing more R3E from now on.

Love the game, and I'd like to see all of the stuff everyone has mentioned...but I think fixing what's wrong is more important. Then start throwing content at it....Since upgrading to the t300, I'm noticing some problems. I may have to plug my dfgt back in for R3E...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%