What Are You Doing Right Now?

Computer just kicked me to desktop for no apparent reason when I started the second Race 07 club event today. :(:mad: Sad and mad at the same time because it was an epic track/car combo. Gonna reply to the Rate the Song thread then go get my go kart ready for tomorrows race.

• Deleted member 161052

Watching Milos hoping to have a good season in the GP4 Simulated Career Season.

watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica as my classmate suggested me to....
D*MN I UNDERESTIMATE THIS SHOW :confused: i thought the story will be like Fate-Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya or something but i was totally wrong! it has a very very dark story, plot twist, drama, thrilling etc etc :confused: this is what anime that i search for! :D

watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica as my classmate suggested me to....
D*MN I UNDERESTIMATE THIS SHOW :confused: i thought the story will be like Fate-Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya or something but i was totally wrong! it has a very very dark story, plot twist, drama, thrilling etc etc :confused: this is what anime that i search for! :D
My second best Anime ! (see avatar)

After episode 8 you can switch to the second movie, makes the series a bit longer and the ending is better too. Don't forget the 3rd movie, glorious aswell.

My second best Anime ! (see avatar)

After episode 8 you can switch to the second movie, makes the series a bit longer and the ending is better too. Don't forget the 3rd movie, glorious aswell.
sh*t i should write "why i underestimated this show before?!" not "i underestimate this show". screw my fingers :D

started when i was finshed Selector Infected WIXOSS, i satisfied with it. then my classmate (who also watched WIXOSS too) came and said "wanna something dark? or even darker than WIXOSS? try this" and he gave me Madoka Magica. i was a bit skeptical but why not i gave it a try?

finally have watched all the episode from start to finish in 3 days. after all the mixed feeling, intense tragedies & dramas.... i must admit it's the second anime that makes me shed my tears so often and sob like a child (ROFLMAO how weak i am) since Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (LOL i'm not joking mate :D). i must say it's perfectly done. start to finish. the characters & story development, and the actions are great and the pace build so flawlessly. indeed i agree with you. the second best anime i have ever watched. :inlove: (the first for me is Tokyo Magnitude 8.0) now go to the movies!

PS : hoo, i see your avatar, Homura and Madoka while they're fighting with Walpurgisnacht isn't it? :D holy cow why i zoomed my browser into 200% just for saw your avatar clearly? :roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
:D

2qml0ts.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play