What Are You Doing Right Now?

I just came back from playing some pool with my neighbour.

I won all the games except the last one. The first five wins were because both he and his gf hit the 8-ball, prematurely.

The last game I played with him, I was stripes and he was solids, or, maybe, the other way around; For each of us, we had one ball left to hit before the black ball. I took the risk of hitting my ball, and, I got on the losing end and hit the black ball and he won.

That was really great! :)

finally have a free time after studying & shift working, i'm confused because so many spring animes released today and i don't know where and what i start to watch :O_o:

Last edited:
Getting annoyed, because I just found out Jimlaad is a dirty moderator who told Rami to attack my country in the War of RD 5. Thinking of revenge too...

in the first stages of preparing for my campaign to become ISR Club President for 2015, i know it is 5-7 months early, but i need to be preapred in order to be successful, but one spoiler and it is that my ambition is to inspire a younger generation

after having a great fight with Photoshop (made a Mclaren skin), i hang up my brush. relaxing and watching :
Untitled.jpg

:p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes