Wednesday 2nd September 2009 - Rally Finland Defrosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
results are posted, get em while they're hot:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/386738-post3.html

sorry about the delay... will be all buttamemawee by next week :D

buxton and bjorn.... am gonna overlook the car change this one time... pretty confident that the server doesn't cock-up the logging of the cars... (and yer pic doesn't even show what you drove bucko!).... but everyone be aware for ze future! (it's in the top post :becky:)

sorry mr E next time we wont change the car:) i love the event great racing

• Jason Halaby

Congrats on the podium Mark, Cam, and Dariusz!

WOW!!

Well done to Mark (Ford Teammate it seems) and Swider! It really was an enjoyable rally for me, but I never expected the enjoyment to last THIS long! Well chuffed!!

Thanks to everyone who ran in the event, a shame for those who had to miss out, it was a beaut!!

Thanks again for organising these events Andrew. Such a wonderful game should never die and you have definitely revived it!

Thanks guys, fantastic rally, loved it :) Well done Cam and Dariusz, was pretty close. The more rallies we do, the closer the times get :D

Don't forget Andrew, stage win, good job buddy :thumb:

Cya next week :)

Congratulations to Mark, Cam, and Dariusz, great to see Aussie Cam showing how good he can be at Rally driving.
Sorry I had to miss it, unexpected dinner guests at the last minute, and by the time they left, I was too stuffed to join in for a few stages.
This looked like an interesting Rally though, thanks Andrew.

I didn't mean to change my car :nono:

Bad Buxton!
bottom.gif

And thank you :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back