Wednesday 2nd September 2009 - Rally Finland Defrosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

yeah - lobby was screwed initially - logging times ok... take a pic anyway :thumb:

Was awesome, those Finnish stages on Gravel. WHEW they were fun, and long! Hard to focus near the end after hearing Bjorns impressions. Lol, he's good :D

Thanks a bunch Andrew, a lot of fun and relieved the school stress somewhat :) Cya next week!
Finland results.png

• Andrew Evans

quality.... the stages and car combo is woo woo woo!... some total bullet time moments on some of the stages... coupla stage wins in the eu zone... hopeful for a decent resulto!.... only dropped one stage... but there was some real crap in there too, heh heh....

bjorn and bucko... can you post your screenies...? computer says you guys both ran stage 1 in the skoda and then changed :nono:

from next week the us session will shift to being the first one... effectively just moving back 24 hours... same start time, different day... this means all rallies will then end in the eu zone and i can get the results out now....

results prolly won't appear until around 19:00 GMT a morree... charrrrrrrrsssss....

• Jason Halaby

Really fun and exhausting rally! I finally had a companion in the US session!! Ryan and I swapped leads a couple times before he got too tired (?) and signed out. But it was fun while he was there. I need to recruit more US drivers...

As usual, thanks Andrew! Can't wait to see the results.

jorn and bucko... can you post your screenies...? computer says you guys both ran stage 1 in the skoda and then changed :nono:
That is correct. That was what I was trying to say last night with my jibber jabber. I looked through the cars and must have changed it. :(

The first stage was actually in the Scooby. :confused:

So it did not look like I was cheating I stuck with the horrible car it switched to. :sorry:

I shall still post my time later though :nod:

:poke:

Well that was fun, but at 4 in the morning on a new game I wasn't very good lol. A couple fo stages I drove in just 3rd gear after damaging my gearbox lol. I manged 9 stages before it got to 6.15am and I was just falling asleep so I called it a night. This was fun, I hope next time I can do the whole event at a sensible time.

• Bert Van Waes

Wy o wy did i had to miss this one... It seems so that it was a nice rally, grats to the winners!

And now the good part: The last parts come in tuesday so i should be definately back on wednesday!!! WOoooooot!
Jatarjatataaaaa, hupla (funny movements with my hands and feet)

I'm glad to be rallying again with you guys. I was really starting to mis being sideways whilst gravel spits up, or mud,...

a couple off days, common!

:)

• Andrew Evans

we missed ya mate... good to hear yer sorted though... next rally will be thursday (will post later), so hopefully yer up and running by then.... :wink:

hi

nice rally last night ufff these car pack my car was a beast just a bit of throttle and rear form one side to another but it was fun
and very nice beginning Bjorn on rbr mate congrats to the podium and all and thanks Mr evaaaaas for setting one more spectacular:woot2::woot2: rally night

• Andrew Evans

results are posted, get em while they're hot:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/386738-post3.html

sorry about the delay... will be all buttamemawee by next week :D

buxton and bjorn.... am gonna overlook the car change this one time... pretty confident that the server doesn't cock-up the logging of the cars... (and yer pic doesn't even show what you drove bucko!).... but everyone be aware for ze future! (it's in the top post :becky:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back