Watch AUTOMOBILISTA Beta Gameplay Live

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
BETA.jpg

If you’re stuck at work or don’t have access to the AUTOMOBILISTA beta, you can still watch everything it has to offer today.

We'll be streaming the first footage of AUTOMOBILISTA Motorsport Simulator by Reiza Studios today and you can catch a first glimpse of the upcoming title that will be released shortly to gamers worldwide.

Have you missed out on the crowdfunding and don't have access to the beta yourself but are interested to see and hear what the fuzz is all about make sure to tune in to our RaceDepartment Twitch Channel as we'll do our best to answer any questions you post in the chatbox directly and of course show you live gameplay footage of cars and tracks you'd like to see on screen.

Update: Yesterday's sessions can be viewed here, here, here and here.
Update: We are live again on Twitch

Last edited:
As much as I love Dirt Rally, I just can't get into its RX. I'm astonished at just how good the RX is in AMS beta. The tracks look great, the physics and FFB are fantastic, the Lancers are very pretty and great fun, and the AI are a nice challenge. I spent several hours yesterday coming to grips (pun intended) with AMS RX, getting the feel (pun also intended) of the weight transfer and working out how best to get the heavy underpowered understeery cars pointed where I wanted them to go. Reiza should dislocate their own shoulders patting themselves on the back for the RX implementation, it is absolutely brilliant even in beta, and will only get better.

I like the 70s RWD cars the best in DR, would love to have something similar in AMS.

Two things absolutely kill DR for me (1) inability to control replay camera and (2) inability to drive all cars on all tracks

Haven't driven it in months. Regarding number 2 would have been better for me if they didn't have rallycross at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back