Watch AUTOMOBILISTA Beta Gameplay Live

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
BETA.jpg

If you’re stuck at work or don’t have access to the AUTOMOBILISTA beta, you can still watch everything it has to offer today.

We'll be streaming the first footage of AUTOMOBILISTA Motorsport Simulator by Reiza Studios today and you can catch a first glimpse of the upcoming title that will be released shortly to gamers worldwide.

Have you missed out on the crowdfunding and don't have access to the beta yourself but are interested to see and hear what the fuzz is all about make sure to tune in to our RaceDepartment Twitch Channel as we'll do our best to answer any questions you post in the chatbox directly and of course show you live gameplay footage of cars and tracks you'd like to see on screen.

Update: Yesterday's sessions can be viewed here, here, here and here.
Update: We are live again on Twitch

Last edited:
Just a quick question from the ignorant. As someone that has owned SCE since it's initial Steam release, will this be a free-upgrade or will this be an additional purchase.
If you owned SCE on Steam before the start of January (you'd have to check the exact dates with Reiza's information) you'll be getting AMS added to your account for free.

If you owned SCE on Steam before the start of January (you'd have to check the exact dates with Reiza's information) you'll be getting AMS added to your account for free.

You'll be getting a free upgrade to AMS as you were on Steam with SCE before the 6th of January, which was the deadline. :thumbsup:

Ahh, excellent, I purchased it on Steam around 12 months ago. Good to see. They had changed so many thing, I got a little confused and thought I had to be a higher tier backer as well as own a Steam copy prior to 6th Jan this year to get it. (I'm only a Level 1 backer).

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will make a Monster Energy/Rockstar/DC Shoes livery for the Evo in short order. haha.

I actually enjoy watching the Red Bull GRC series, I just wish that Tanner Foust and Ken Block could tone it down a notch with the flat-brimmed hat nonsense.

Here's hoping that we can get another rallycross car variant, maybe something like a VW Polo (I'm guessing that getting the rights for Ford or Subaru would be very expensive). Is there a rallycross variant of the Mini? Should be easy enough to swing since they've already got the Mini Challenge in there.
VW polo license would be hard to swing too. Anything VW rally related is high dollar. The mini rx license would be the easiest to procure IMHO.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 14.0%