random.org, for the 29th time now
rd29com.jpg

@Alexander Macdonald still the favourite to mod War of RD 7

Have a nice holiday ep. 31
rd31com.jpg

Sorry for grammar errors in the commentary box :D
Ports that Fuchsia got are named Driftveil, and Shalour, Pewter got Sunyshore

Last edited:
OK, so the reason I made the mistake, is because I already did Cherrygrove's gains, and then, after a while, I forgot I did that, so I saw day 30, and copied the ports/rural from there (only for Pewter). But then I renembered I did Cherrygrove, and just moved on to Pewter with the excel file from day 30

Sounds complicated, but it's clear now. Pewter has 4 ports, and 73 rural. For others, everything else remains. A new map will be put in.

Oh, and if you guys are wondering why no new update, I'm missing moves from Lesley (who seems to be gone till 5th of August), and Alex (who was probably waiting for this to get fixed)

Apologies to Alex, and let's move on now I guess... :D

As i'm happy with 4th and i'm sure i will not win, i retire from this game. I want to hand over all my land and units to my ally for 31 days: the emperor of cherrygrove, go get them jimmy

As i'm happy with 4th and i'm sure i will not win, i retire from this game. I want to hand over all my land and units to my ally for 31 days: the emperor of cherrygrove, go get them jimmy
Are you just annoyed because of me being pushy again, #RageQuit, or did you decide this with a calm head?

So I guess the last pact is broken now, and it's a 1v1v1 till the end!

Also Cherrygrove will only gain the land, and the units will disband, just as I did with Viridian.

Well done to Alexander Macdonald, he's the war of RD 7 moderator! (always wanted to end the question on 3 nations left...)

So I guess the last pact is broken now, and it's a 1v1v1 till the end!

Also Cherrygrove will only gain the land, and the units will disband, just as I did with Viridian.

Well done to Alexander Macdonald, he's the war of RD 7 moderator! (always wanted to end the question on 3 nations left...)
Good Luck next war Alex!

War of RD 6, ep. 32 "Bye bye Goldenrod..."
rd32com.jpg

TOWN AND PORT CHANGES:
Cherrygrove gets the whole of Goldenrod, also gains Castelia. Fuchsia regains Dendemelle, which swaps hands twice this turn!!!

The map looks so dark now lol :D

EDIT: J23 on Petalburg @Jimlaad43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back