War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the fact that I got all the moves, in the last few days, Photoshop has been really laggy on the holiday PC. Barely managed to open my PSD file. But good thing that I only have to do 1 more here

Also, before, I was okay with these "update" "results" "unauthorised word" messages, but recently, it started to annoy me a bit. I mean as always, I put the update as soon as I got the moves. I should have more time than usual in the summer. But it wasn't me that was holding it up. When I get all the moves, I do it. Done thing.

And NEVER expect an update during night time. I just can't do it...

I was only asking as I'm off on holiday for a week tomorrow with virtually no internet access, so I wanted one more update before I went away, where I will request that you guys just patiently wait for me to return.

D23
rd23com.jpg

D24
rd24com.jpg

Jimmy has been attacking Fuchsia for the last few turns, now the opposite happens! Stunning stuff here in the War of RD 6 :D

Last edited:
STILL no PM's for a chance to moderate war of RD 7. I know Alex, and Ron were interested before, but I don't know if they are still interested. So, if you guys are, make sure to send me a PM.

@Alexander Macdonald
@Ron Squire

I won't be moderating for another season, because I want to compete (if possible with Silverbia :D).

Every day in the game should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to simulate. I'm expecting a bit less with the reduction to 8 nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back