Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok will check it later as I thought I had latest version. I don't use the clouds only the sweetfx filter which was really good until stopped working.

Well I now see it had changed but unfortunately I have no idea how to tweak the file to get the same effect I had previously with SweetFX. The default provided would be great for flat screen however in VR it needs a little tweaking, just some SMAA or FXAA plus is a little sharp. Is there a file that can be made similar to with SweetFX where I can tweak the SMAA FXAA, HDR, Bloom etc. ?

Last edited:
Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_4c_ks_highlands_27-2-117-19-12-17.jpg
Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_4c_ks_highlands_27-2-117-19-10-58.jpg
Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_4c_doningtonpark_27-2-117-18-30-14.jpg

Know doesnt look that different but have made very significant changes and seems to look very real so far while playing...

3rd one is epic. Which filter is it? TTL?

Also , do you know how on earth did @Chris Kennedy manage to add so much more performance?
This is the only reason i can't use your filters since AMD 470 can just achieve 60fps at 1440p. With natural mod it's more easy on her.
I know that you are on par with KUNOS default, but do you think you can slightly improve performance?

3rd one is epic. Which filter is it? TTL?

Also , do you know how on earth did @Chris Kennedy manage to add so much more performance?
This is the only reason i can't use your filters since AMD 470 can just achieve 60fps at 1440p. With natural mod it's more easy on her.
I know that you are on par with KUNOS default, but do you think you can slightly improve performance?
Just working on TTL now but have made massive changes to it as wanted to try something quite different and it seemed to have worked. visually the differences may only be subtle but it makes it muh easier for me to manipulate it seems currently.

Wish I knew what caused the most fps drops. I imagine the high res cloud textures dont help and i wont be moving away from them as for me personally I think they look too good to go back to the old ones. As for other things however I could try making a filter which doesnt have autoexposure, CA on replays, vignette etc and see if that helps. If you dont mind what i'll do is create an amalgamation of his and my filter, including all the parts it needs to stay as mine but then swap out all the rest and then upload it separately for you to test, see if it helps? As long as your happy to test it... Probably wont get the time to do it until Thursday now but will get it made up when i can.

Think ive managed to get a lot more colour into the early/late skies while still keeping them looking realistic. Fortunately was blessed with a fairly clear sky this afternoon so had the chance to see what colours i needed to replicate to get a "real" look...
Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_4c_ks_highlands_28-2-117-17-49-41.jpg

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

TTL Overhaul...

View attachment 178255 Made quite a lot of substantial changes and tweaks, trying to find the best balance for all tracks with brightness levels, colour settings and everything else. Think it's all there now but see what you think.

With the update to TTL ive made four filters;

TTL - Standard filter

TTL Performance - Wanting to shave a couple fps off? This filter removes the slight bloom and the godrays no longer look as realistic but runs at about 3fps faster than the standard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
Thank you for the next Update,should Reshade works with Win10 64 bit and in witch
Folder must i take the Reshade Folders when i want install it manual.Thanks.

Edit: definitely I'm going to try the TTL, since I use vanilla weather, thanks for making it! :)
Is the TTL you uploaded separately the same as the one included in this other archive?

Last edited:
Just a question about the Zip file. Is there a reason for the 2 identically named subfolders inside? (\Wagnums Graphics Mod\Wagnums Graphics Mod\) It's a little bit confusing.:rolleyes:

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is the main difference between the Wagnum and TTL mod? I've tried both and they look very similar under the same conditions, is TTL just an improve or a more "realistic" looking version of the Wagnum mod? Nice job either way, fantastic mod.

Hi
Thank you for the next Update,should Reshade works with Win10 64 bit and in witch
Folder must i take the Reshade Folders when i want install it manual.Thanks.
Apologies, havent been on here for a while... Yes i run win10 64bit so no problem and you just need to empty the contents of the reshade folder into the root folder for it to work if your installing manually

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is the main difference between the Wagnum and TTL mod? I've tried both and they look very similar under the same conditions, is TTL just an improve or a more "realistic" looking version of the Wagnum mod? Nice job either way, fantastic mod.
People wanted me to keep WGM as it was so after asking people I just did my second project as an extra mod. It is pretty similar in looks but main differences are the fog effect isnt used as much in TTL and the colour correction is more realistic in TTL as well. There are other significant differences but the end result has come out looking pretty similar. Filter effects are pretty much the same although TTL has slightly less bloom. I'd say just use the one you prefer the most on your screen if you wanted to use one of them that is :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back