1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSCC S2 | Round 1: Cordoba | 1 December 2013

Discussion in 'RD Stock Car Championship' started by Scott Webber, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Briefing: 5 - 10 minutes starts 19:20GMT (only for round1 it's MANDATORY all drivers come)
    Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice

Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
    Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)
    normal tire wear, normal fuel use

Special notes for the race:
    This Race will be a standing start, Please take care and stick to your line, any driver who deviates from he's line and causes a accident will be deemed at fault (if this happens in the red zone)
    the red zone will be reviewed by the admins automatically, we have introduced this so that every single driver takes care when the race starts, penalties will be severe!

"2.2 In order to place some control over the possibility of first lap incidents we will consider the area between the “Start Line”, (including the your starting grid possition), until the end of the designated RZ area marked on the trackmap included in each driver briefing to be “The Red Zone” where passing is to be conducted with extreme care. Should an incident occur because a driver chooses to pass in this “Red Zone” the driver making the pass will be held responsible for the incident.

Server 1 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 1 (Live Stream server)
    Server 2 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 2 (Reserves server)
    Server password: click here
    Teamspeak password: click here
    Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
    Skinpack: Click me
    Alternative: Click me

SERVER 1: Live Streamed (updated 30/11/13)

Server 2: Reserve's Race

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
  2. Turn 5, No going over the white line to try and get a better run in, this can cause a accident when you come back on track, and also violates the white line rule.

Here is the ideal line to come into the pits (please stay to the right of the orange line) running wide and slowing down at the same time can cause a accident with faster cars approaching!
  3. you can chat away... you guy's excited? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Yes, and a little nervous being as there's so many on track with little room :)

The line crossing... is it all 4 wheels, or can we take 2 over?
  5. 2 wheels are allowed over, any more and it's breaking the rules.
  6. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Yep, knew that bit, was just wondering if the rule to not cross countermanded that and we'd get penalised for 2 wheels there. Thanks. :)
  7. I assume I am on the first server? I think Bob Luneski appears in two teams.
  8. Looking forward to this now, will server 1 have highlights after the championship is over just like VSCC1 had?
  9. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Unfortunately I couldn't make the 4th race and thought it only fair to pass up the position to somebody who can make the races. With so much interest in this event it didn't seem fair to me to hold a place when I know I can't do all the races.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. why have a highlight video when you have a broadcast to look at ? :) that is why there we're highlight videos for season 1 :)

@Emanuel Gaczella all fixed now, thanks for notifying us :)
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm great at multitasking, but not good enough to drive 2 cars at once :) Since Justin Swan very graciously went to the reserve list since he can't make all the races, is there any independent that would want to team up with Underdog Racing? If so, shoot me a PM.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. The tension reminds me of the movie "Jaws". When the music starts, you don't quite know what to expect....:confused:....but bring it on so Mr Bishop and I can chew your tyres off....:laugh:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

Baptism of fire, i just hope i dont screw up my début race here at RD and more importantly i don't mess up anyone else's up. It is going to be wild out there.
  15. anyone remember this? it will get you in the mood :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

that opening sequence just made me cack myself even more, cheers Scott :), love the way Tilt shift makes them look like toys.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Any idea when we will be seeing the skin pack?
  18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Very soon ;)
  19. I think it's worthwhile to clarify what is the "red zone" so it's clearly understood by everyone.
  20. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

The Skin pack is released guys, see the first post just above the server 1 live stream list

Before you install the VSCC2 league pack, please delete all the previous liveries related to this league. Even if they sit outside of our league pack,
    do not delete any default content.

To install the pack just place the GameData folder in your main game folder where the GSC.Exe site and let it overwrite.

with thanks from the RD Staff.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.